A Toast to Our 2018 Top100 Graduate Employers and Future Leaders Award Winners
What a night!
The best of the best in the Australian graduate recruitment industry bumped champagne flutes and celebrated in style at GradConnection’s fourth Top100 Graduate Employers and Future Leaders Awards.
In partnership with Fairfax’s Australian Financial Review, our annual Top100 Awards is an evening celebrating Australia’s most popular graduate employers and most promising future leaders soon-to-be-graduating from Australian universities.
What Went Down
Our Top100 Awards night is a chance for the tight-knit graduate recruitment community to come together to acknowledge and celebrate high performers with our peers.
Led by MC, Paul Hancock, guests were enchanted and inspired with special entertainment by Hoop Empire and DJ Sergio Selim.
You can check out all our photos from the night by visiting our Facebook page. Remember to tag, comment and share!
Congratulations to our Top100 Graduate Employer Winners 2018:
Our Top100 Employers list ranks the most popular graduate programs in Australia by tracking which employers had the most application clicks from our site based on actual user behaviour over the past 12 months. The ranking of each employer in the list reflects student interest in their graduate program.
AFR Top100 Employers Ranking:
#5 Ernst and Young
#10 Westpac Group
Introducing our Top100 Future Leaders:
The future is bright for these graduating students.
Our Top100 Future Leaders awards is a national award that looks for and recognises the top students coming out of Australian universities. It generates 1000s of applications from high calibre students across the country who are put through a full graduate recruitment process (online applications, psychometric testing, video interviews, and employer interviews) to determine Australia’s top future leaders.
Thanks again to our 2018 Awards Partners, Push Apply, Fusion Graduate Consultancy, and Revelian for your support and industry-leading graduate recruitment experiences. We’d also like to acknowledge UTS for offering their campus for our use and to thank our employer sponsors for supporting the Awards and helping us shortlist our winners!
Employer Sponsored Category Winners:
- Westpac Banking, Insurance & Financial Services Award - Catherine Perry, Australian National University
- Suncorp Information Technology Award - Alicia Hastie, University of Technology Sydney
- Protiviti Business & Consulting Award - Daniel Brockwell, University of New South Wales
- Nestlé Marketing Award - Yolanda Nguyen, University of South Australia
- KPMG Accounting Award - Jessie Chen, Monash University
- Jacobs Engineering Consulting Award - Jessica Scata, Swinburne University of Technology
- Hilti Engineering - Mechanical & Electrical Award - Jonathan Dufty, University of New South Wales
- Deloitte Software Engineering Award - Lars Mellick, University of Queensland
- Aurecon Future Ready Award - Claudia Valle, RMIT University
- Ashurst Law Award - Jessica White, University of Technology, Sydney
- Fusion First in Family Award - Martin Luna Juncal, Griffith University
- Gradability International Student Award - Shreya Srinivas, University of Technology Sydney
You can check out the full list of our Top100 Future Leaders winners and finalists here.
Would You Like to Be Involved in 2019? If your organisation would like to be involved with our 2019 Top100 Future Leaders Awards process, please get in touch with Rita at: [email protected] to register your interest.