With November upon us many grads across the country have buckled down for exams so they can get the grades they need to finish their academic journey on a high.
Whilst the benefit of this is that here at GradConnection we get a bit of breathing space which is a great chance to push in fixes and updates to the website, it does unfortunately reflect in campaigns running over the month of November.
To give you a bit of insight, GradConnection user traffic has dropped to 139,000 unique students visiting over the last 30 days which is a trend we observe each year during exam periods and is considerably lower to other months.
But I still need to recruit this year!
To those employers who are currently running final year campaigns - never fear and keep the below points in mind:
- The majority of metropolitan universities will have finished exams by mid November
- Whilst a lot of graduates are still looking - many won’t be finalising their applications until after exams.
- Students become very active from mid November right up until a few days before Christmas so now is a great time to finalise your last campaigns if you’re yet to do so
- If you just can’t wait a few weeks the following Universities have already finished exams:
- Charles Sturt University
- Southern Cross University
- University of New England
- Deakin University
- Central Queensland University
If you have any remaining campaigns or roles which you need to fill get in touch with your Account Manager who will help you get the most out of what’s left in 2015.