Experience the difference with KPMG, one of the world’s most respected and trusted professional services firms, with a progressive, open, and friendly culture. Our People, Performance & Culture (PPC) team is looking for a Graduate Recruitment Consultant to join our graduate recruitment team on a 12 month contract.
KPMG is one of the world’s leading professional services networks. It comprises over 135,000 people in member firms in more than 140 countries. KPMG is a leading provider of audit, tax and advisory services and offers industry insight to help organisations negotiate risks and perform in dynamic and challenging business environments. KPMG’s member firms provide a culture of learning and support in which professionals can flourish and discover their true potential. A career with KPMG is a constantly moving and exciting experience, rich with opportunities. If you want a career for all of you, talk to KPMG.
Reporting to the National Graduate Recruitment Manager, the graduate recruitment consultant will focus on managing the end to end graduate recruitment process for client groups in the Sydney and Brisbane offices. This role requires a strong interest and demonstrated ability in graduate recruitment attraction methods along with successful campaign and project management. High attention to detail and a strong ability to build relationships (both with candidates and with partners) is required.
Key aspects of this role include:
- Manage the nationally agreed recruitment process and adhering to required service level agreements.
- Conduct initial screening of candidates and review assessment results.
- Provide guidance and advice to business groups (partners and managers) on selection issues, e.g. decisions on whether to offer a position to a candidate, how many candidates to interview or opportunities for sourcing appropriate candidates.
- Advise, support, and train (as required) partners, managers and staff on their role in the recruitment process.
- Arrange Assessment Centres including interviewers; room bookings, catering and communicating internally to managers and partners and externally to candidates.
- Work with the wider PPC team to organise onboarding for graduate program candidates.
- Manage effective relationships with external groups and organizations to advance the needs, profile and reputation of KPMG in Sydney and Brisbane.
- Build relationships at universities with Professors, Student Societies, Students, Careers Centres, and other relevant parties.
- Represent KPMG at location meetings of ICAA, relevant external events (this may require attendance at functions outside of normal work hours at times)
- Work with the national team to develop new methods to promote KPMG on campus.
- Maintain accurate and up to date information in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Gather, document and analyse qualitative and quantitative data as required throughout the graduate recruitment campaign.
To be successful this position requires:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications, preferably with a degree in commerce or human resources.
- Previous volume recruitment experience within a large corporate or professional services environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills.
- Strong relationship / stakeholder management experience.
- Strong attention to detail, with proven ability to maintain accurate data in systems, and effectively analyse results and reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated public speaking and presentation skills.
- Previous experience in working with budgets.
- Strong employment branding and candidate attraction skills.
- Previous experience in delivering recruitment services remotely is considered an asset.
If you’re looking for an opportunity to grow your career with a dynamic team in a progressive organization, apply today!
Resumes and cover letters can be sent to:
Tel +61 2 9335 7405