Work at the heart of change
Looking for a career where you can make a real impact? Join us and discover how you can harness the power of technology and ideas to drive change.
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and more than 40 industries globally.
Locally, we work with some of Australia’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our internship roles
Kick-starting your career is a big step, so we designed our internship program to help you find your footing in the world of work and gain valuable experience that can also boost your studies. Through our internship program, you’ll see what it’s like to work at the heart of change while you’re still at uni.
As an intern, you’ll have opportunities to:
- Learn how to analyse an organisation, design its processes and systems, and assess its business model and how it integrates technology.
- Help evaluate a company’s current state and problem, identify customer requirements and define the business solution.
- Research, gather and synthesise information needed to develop a strategy.
- Collaborate with colleagues to create effective, multi-disciplinary solutions.
What’s in it for you
Through our six-month internship program, you’ll get to:
- Develop new skills you can apply at work and beyond.
- Gain valuable work experience that will enrich your studies.
- Apply your existing skills and talent to solve real-world business problems.
- Forge lasting connections with local and global peers to build your support network.
- Access our world-class training and development programs to help you grow professionally and personally.
- Have a dedicated supervisor and work buddy to coach you along the way.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to reshape the way we work and develop solutions.
Who we’re looking for
Our internships opportunities will mainly sit within Accenture Technology or Accenture Interactive so a STEM background is preferable.
If you meet the criteria below, send us your application from 12 to 19 April.
- A penultimate or final year student
- A passionate problem solver and change maker
- An effective communicator with leadership potential
- Has a passion for technology
- A collaborative team player
- A self-starter who thrives in a high-intensity environment
- Available to work full time for six months
- An Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Australia
Apply with us and build an exciting and rewarding career!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
Canberra, Sydney, Adelaide,...
- Closing Date:19th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm