Are you ready to work at the heart of change? Are you ready now?
We believe that positive change happens when we combine technology and human ingenuity. To bring the most ingenious talent into the equation, we’re looking to hire people like you—passionate, forward thinkers who want to do extraordinary things and make an impact. Join us and let’s create something incredible.
We have opportunities for recent Graduates to join our Graduate Program in Auckland, New Zealand!
Who we are and what we do
We are a global professional services company with leading capabilities in Strategy, Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Intelligent Operations. We harness the power of technology and ideas to create a positive impact on communities and work across more than 40 industries globally. Locally, we work with some of New Zealand’s most iconic brands, exceptional people, and the latest and greatest tech to build a better future for all.
Our Technology graduate roles
You’ll join a team of tech-savvy problem solvers who implement technology solutions that will transform businesses into intelligent enterprises. To prepare you for your role, you will be enrolled in our Technology Academy where you’ll build foundational skills and explore specialisations across our ecosystem partners including Salesforce, Workday, Microsoft, Oracle, SAP, ServiceNow, and Amazon Web Services. You’ll then move on to projects to tackle technically complex solutions that drive successful business outcomes for our clients.
What’s in it for you
Through our graduate program, we’ll equip you with the right skills, knowledge and networks so you can take ownership of your career right from the start.
Our program ensures that you get to:
- Make a difference to our people, clients and communities.
- Explore exciting and rewarding career paths that could span across different industries.
- Thrive in an inclusive, diverse and flexible work environment where you can be at your best every day.
- Train, learn new things and develop personally and professionally.
- Work with the latest technologies, tools and platforms to innovate and push boundaries.
- Build support systems that include a career counsellor and mentors who will guide you along the way.
Who we’re looking for:
Our roles are open to applicants from all disciplines and backgrounds. Having a science, technology, engineering, math (STEM) or business-related degree is a bonus. To qualify, you should be:
· Available to start employment in September, October, or November 2021, or February 2022.
· In your final semester of your university degree, or have graduated in the past two years.
· A New Zealand or Australian citizen or a New Zealand permanent resident.
· A strong collaborator and communicator who can inspire others to engage in new technologies.
· A creative problem solver who can keep up with emerging technologies and seeks to become an expert in your chosen field.
If you meet the criteria above, please apply. Applications close at 9am on Monday 9 August 2021.
Where you’ll work:
You’ll join our Graduate Program based in Auckland, where you will join our exciting teams and kickstart your technology career.
Apply today and take the first step to an exciting and rewarding career!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Administration, Arts and Humanities, Banking...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Auckland (New Zealand),...
- Closing Date:9th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm