AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
As one of Australia's leading mid-tier Accounting firms, boasting over 100 Directors and 1000 team members across Australia and New Zealand – our legacy spans decades, and we've built a reputation for excellence, collaboration and personalised career development opportunities.
We believe in "Changing Lives" through everything we do, and we want passionate individuals to join us on this journey.
Our IT team is growing, and we now have the opportunity for a Systems Administrator to join our team.
About the Role
As a pivotal member you will be responsible for ensuring the seamless operation of our systems and networks, as well as providing technical support to our employees, including:
- Building and maintaining relationships with internal stakeholders at all levels
- Managing and maintaining our servers, networks and systems
- Ensure documentation and procedures are always up to date
- Troubleshoot and resolve any hardware, software or network issues
- Maintain and review configuration data (e.g. User lists, asset register etc.)
- Implement and maintain security measures to protect the business’s data and systems
- Patch Infrastructure systems when required to policy and architectural standards
- Front line support of the Microsoft Exchange, Windows, MS Office 365
- Provide Level 3 technical support to end users
- Out of hours support if necessary and ability to perform tasks at short notice
Desired Skills and Experience
- 3+ years experience in a Systems Administrator or equivalent role
- Experience working with Windows Server (Active Directory, File Services, IIS)
- Experience with Microsoft 365 environment including Office 365, Exchange Online, Intune and Azure
- Networking knowledge in routing, switching and wireless infrastructure
- Scripting experience such as PowerShell
- Knowledge around security practices and technologies, ideally Microsoft, Palo Alto or Netskope
- Good knowledge of public, private & hybrid cloud
- Ability to plan, design and implement solutions working solo or collaboratively as part of a team.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2023, 12:59 pm