For over 100 years, AIA has provided life insurance across 18 markets in Asia, empowering people to live healthier, longer and better lives. Established in Shanghai and now headquartered in Hong Kong, AIA is the largest listed company on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
To put it simply, a career with AIA means positively impacting the lives of others by helping them to live healthier, longer, better lives. Everything we do is anchored in this purpose and the drive to redesign insurance for a modern world.
Why are we different?
People describe working here as being like a start-up. We’re harnessing the power of technology to transform our industry, and we’re having fun in the process! We are engineers at heart and love to challenge each other and test and learn.
AIA supports three organisations through volunteering activities:
- Ardoch Youth Foundation. A not-for-profit that helps children and young people in disadvantaged communities. We support through literacy and mock interview programs.
- United Way. An organisation that strives to build a better life for everyone through education, income and health.
- OzHarvest. The first perishable food rescue organisation in Australia helping to feed vulnerable people across the country.
- Have an additional four days leave to recharge on us!
- Take a day to volunteer and support your community
- Work however suits you with flexible working options
- Free AIA Vitality membership
- Take advantage of employee discounts on AIA life and health insurance
- Learning and development that’s tailored to you and your career goals