Airbus in Australia Pacific is a leading aeronautical business employing more than 1500 people across 15 Sites in Australia and New Zealand.
At Airbus you will be encouraged to think bigger. We are driven by our vision which is to be our customers' trusted partner to fly, succeed, and to come back safely every time. We celebrate diversity of thought and we are committed to fostering a culture where our people are supported, our teams have the space and tools to be creative and have the courage to challenge the norm.
Airbus is a global leader in the aerospace industry. We design, manufacture and deliver products in commercial aircraft, helicopters, defence and space sectors. In Australia Pacific, Airbus comprises of more than 1500 staff across 23 sites in Australia and New Zealand. We support more than 500 aircraft, deliver new machines and maintain aircraft for the Royal Australia Air Force and the Royal New Zealand Airforce.
When we ask our people what they enjoy the most about working at Airbus Australian Pacific, challenging and diverse work, the chance to make an impact and plenty of training opportunities are always at the top of their list.
The Airbus Australian Pacific graduate program will give you the chance to experience life as an engineer with a global leader in aeronautics and aerospace. Over the course of the two-year program, you’ll undertake 3-4 rotations, each 6-8 months in length, across our engineering functions. You’ll develop your technical skills and become a well-rounded engineer. You will also get the opportunity to work on two of the most innovative helicopter platforms of the 21st century – the Multi Role Helicopter (MRH) Taipan and the Armed Response Helicopter (ARH) Tiger.
After completing a minimum of 18 months of the program, you can pursue options to transition into a full-time role with us.
Graduate positions are based in Brisbane.
- Due to the nature of our work, you will need to be an Australian citizen and eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearence
- You will have completed your undergraduate degree before the program starts in January in one of the following subjects:
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering (Mechanical and Avionics)
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Software Engineering
- Mechatronics Engineering
- Systems Engineering
Students in their third or fourth year of study can apply to take part in our work experience program. Based in either Brisbane or Richmond (NSW), the 6-month program commences in January and June. Recruitment for the program takes place in September.
- Apply online with your CV, transcripts and answer our questionnaire. Shortlisted candidates will be invited to complete our gamification assessment to progress to the next stage
- Undertake a short video interview
- Attend our assessment day. You’ll take part in various activities and face-to-face interviews
- Next, we’ll start the necessary employment checks
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working
- Reward and recognition scheme
- Study assistance
- Private health insurance entitlements
- Gym membership discounts
- Employee assistance programs
At Airbus Australia Pacific, we live diversity and inclusion every day and it’s part of our identity. Our people are of more than 130 nationalities and over 20 languages spoken at our company.