Early Start Australia (part of APM Group) is a national multidisciplinary allied health organisation committed to delivering evidence-based early intervention and therapy services to children and their families. As an organisation, Early Start Australia prioritises building a fantastic team culture and working with children and their families to provide the best start for each child to grow and develop and ensure our clients reach their full potential.
We are looking for passionate and engaging Graduate Occupational Therapists, Speech Therapists and Masters of Psychology Students to join us for our mid-year Graduate Program Intake.
Working with Early Start Australia you will be a part of a knowledgeable and dedicated transdisciplinary clinical team that provides evidence-based assessment and therapy to a mixed paediatric caseload. Particularly, providing direct support to children with developmental delays and or disabilities through tailored therapy programs including the Early Childhood Approach.
Delivering therapy in our clinics, at client’s homes, schools and via telehealth, you will work closely with families to provide each child the best start and help them grown and develop to reach their full potential.
You will be fully supported by a dedicated administration team, freeing your time for you to do what you do best.
What we can offer you:
Early Start Australia is a national organisation - our clinics offer you the small clinic feel with national resources and support and access to some of the best clinical mentors across Australia. You will be part of a local clinic who will provide you with a supportive work environment, continued learning advancement and career opportunities.
In addition to a competitive salary with performance incentives, you will have access to the following:
- A structured 12-month graduate program to support and guide you through your first year
- Over 100 hrs of rostered annual CPD hours per year which includes monthly in-house training, free team collaboration time, national and state clinical meetings, paid professional development leave and your own professional development allowance
- The opportunity to work in a multi-disciplinary team and exchange ideas, collaborate on treatment plans and provide a holistic approach for our clients
- Our mental health and well-being program
- You will have access to performance incentives along with products at reduced prices from groceries to movie tickets
- Flexible working hours
- Paid parental leave
What do you need to join?
- Tertiary qualifications in Occupational Therapy, Speech Pathology or Masters in Psychology
- Passion for making a difference with a focus on making therapy fun, engaging and meaningful for families
- Exceptional communication skills that enable you to work in a culturally rich and diverse environment and collaborate in a multidisciplinary team environment
- Effective time management and attention to detail
- Compliance – AHPRA or SPA Registration, Working with Children Check, National Police Check, NDIS workers screening check, First Aid Training, Driver’s License & Vehicle
Where to from here:
Everyone at Early Start Australia shares a passion for working with children and their families to make a real difference to their everyday lives. You will be part of a close, connected team who like to have fun! If this sounds like the perfect first step in your career, we would love to hear from you so please click Apply Now.
We're committed to Equality, Diversity and Inclusivity.
We welcome all people to join our team, including people from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities, living with disability, all gender identities, LGBTQIA+, people of any socioeconomic status, of any age, race, national origin or ethnicity. We believe each person’s uniqueness makes us even better at the work we do.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Physio and Occupational Therapy, Psychology and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Locations:Australia, Sydney, Darwin,...
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm