AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
- Industry-leading investment in your development, experienced mentors and a supportive multi-disciplinary team
- Work across a range of sectors including mining, emergency services & transport
- 1-on-1 coaching and mentoring with an experienced leader
- Structured award-winning Graduate program
We are looking for Provisional Psychologist graduates who want to make a real difference, to join our two-year Graduate Program. You’ll evaluate the treatment and rehabilitation needs of workers who have been involved in a work-related or non-work-related injury or illness, by applying your knowledge and skills to:
- Perform a variety of assessments, such as functional capacity evaluations, worksite, ergonomic or activities of daily living assessments
- Conduct specialist functional and pre-employment assessments for corporate customers (including audiometry, spirometry, D&A testing)
- Provide effective case management, planning, and monitoring your client’s progress toward their return-to-work goal
- Conducting workplace assessment and modification services to support the disability workforce and maximise workforce participation and support
What’s in it for you at Konekt
Helping Australians back to work after injury, stay well at work and impacting work participation is important, and we want to make sure your contribution is recognised, and rewarded!
When you join Konekt as a graduate, you can expect a range of great benefits to develop you in your career and to look after your wellbeing, including:
- Professional development and learning to go towards your CDP points
- Quarterly bonus payment program for achieving KPIs and an additional payments if KPIs are exceeded
- Up to 16 weeks paid parental leave
- Personal and professional development virtual courses through the MCI Institute (part of the APM Group)
- Salary sacrifice & ability to purchase additional leave
- Discounts on every day and extra-special purchases– from groceries to movie tickets
- Access to our Health and Wellbeing Program
- Other wellbeing benefits including discounted health insurance and access to Sonder, a personal safety app community
- Autonomy to manage your own diary to include time in the office, workplace visits or attending medical appointments with your clients
- Option to work a compressed 9-day fortnight
Why we want you at Konekt
- You’re self-motivated and values-driven
- Your exceptional communication and ability to collaborate and build relationships
- Your desire to thrive in your career and grow professionally and personally
- Your motivation to help people, achieve targets and be business acumen
You’ll also need to:
- Be eligible for AHPRA registration upon graduating
- Be Comcare accredited (desirable but not essential)
- Obtain a current Working with Children Check and have a pre-employment national criminal check
About Konekt, part of the APM Group
At Konekt, we believe deeply in the positive benefits of work, helping both individuals and organisations achieve their potential.
Our clients always come first. We work hard to help our clients achieve their goals.
When you work at Konekt, you can expect many rewarding moments as a part of our values-driven and highly motivated team.
Konekt is a part of the APM Group, a global health and human services provider now enabling better lives for more than 2 million people each year. APM helps people to find employment, improve their health and wellbeing, and participate in their community.
When you join Konekt, you get access to opportunities that come with being part of a dynamic and growing global business. Learn more at apm.net.au
Konekt places a high priority on the principles of respect, equity, and diversity. As an employer of choice, we strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, people from culturally diverse backgrounds and people with disabilities.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Health, Psychology and Counselling
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Locations:Canberra, Regional ACT,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm