With ASIC, you are choosing to be a part of a collegiate and stimulating organisation that’s transforming Australia’s financial system.
A career with us will broaden your knowledge, skills and abilities on financial regulation. By working on cutting edge issues, you’ll make a difference to our goals, Australia’s economic wellbeing and your own career aspirations.
At ASIC, you can be the change that ensures a fair, strong and efficient financial system for the benefit of all Australians.
- Mathematics, Statistics & Analytics
- Information Technology
- Finance, Economics, Business & Accounting
- Arts, HR, Communications, Criminology & Investigations
The selection criteria will assess your qualifications, experience and capabilities required for the role. Your application will be reviewed based on ability to demonstrate, or potential to develop, the capabilities required.
- be studying an undergraduate qualification in a relevant stream or a Juris Doctor;
- maintain a minimum average of Pass in your relevant undergraduate degree; and
- have successfully completed at least one year of your degree.
From day one, you will be involved in meaningful work. You will enjoy participating in an exciting Internship Program, working alongside experienced professionals who are committed to helping you develop your knowledge and skills.
The program includes:
- Professional development of your technical and interpersonal skills
- Relevant experience to complement your studies
- Connection and guidance from ASIC Graduates
- Support from the Emerging Talent team and ASIC leadership
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Arts and Humanities, Communications, Cyber...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Sydney, Melbourne
- POSITION START DATE
Mar 2024 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Sep 2023, 1:59 pm