Atlassian is a leading provider of collaboration, development, and issue tracking software for teams. Driven by honest values, an amazing culture, and consistent revenue growth, we’re out to unleash the potential of every team.
Atlassian currently has 0 opportunities.
Select the following options:
If you’re interested in working at Atlassian, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when Atlassian hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
Armed with a credit card and a dream, university friends Mike Cannon-Brookes and Scott Farquhar set out to create Atlassian in 2002.
Now, we’re a team of 8,000+ supporting an international group of 180,000+ customers.
We build tools like Jira, Confluence and Trello to help teams across the world become more nimble, creative, and aligned.
Using those tools, our customers and teams have helped put the Mars Curiosity Rover into space, develop the cochlear implant, and built thousands of products launched to millions of customers around the world.
Our mission is to unleash the potential of every team.
Our Graduate program is designed to provide new graduates with real-world experiences to help you achieve professional goals and personal dreams.
You’re looking to launch your career after graduation in your chosen field at an industry leading tech company. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines.
What to expect
As a Gradlassian, you’ll be working with the best minds in tech to build world-class products and be given limitless opportunities to unleash your full potential.
Chapter One: Your Full Cohort Onboarding
In your first month, you’ll join your fellow grads for our Chapter One program - two weeks of grad-specific onboarding built just for you. You’ll have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with all of your peers, dive into training, and enjoy some “playing, as a team,” along the way. You’ll dive into solving problems that affect millions of our users (including your colleagues at Atlassian)—and this is just the beginning.
Program start timelines
- Graduates: the Graduate program starts in January and runs for 12 months
- Applications open January each year for Graduates to start the following January
- We recruit on a rolling basis
Most companies have a set of values they use to help inform how they operate and how they view and treat their customers and employees.
So when you ask an Atlassian what themes are at the core of their experience, almost without question, they’ll start by talking about the importance of our values.
Atlassian’s five values are:
- Open Company, No bullsh*t
- Build with heart and balance
- Don’t #@!% the customer
- Play, as a team
- Be the change you seek
Each value plays a distinct role in guiding our culture.
Our Student Internship program is a 12-week immersive program into everyday operations & responsibilities. Solve real-world challenges and work alongside cross-functional teams
You’re headed into your penultimate year students of university, excited to get a head start on your career. We welcome applications from all degree disciplines.
What to expect
As an intern, you’ll start your career learning from pros who are working on products that are helping millions unleash their full potential.
Impact from Day 1
An Atlassian internship means tackling real problems that are critical to the functioning of our business. From Day 1, you’ll be a core member of the team.
After completing the program, interns are automatically considered for full-time roles after they graduate!
Intern program dates:
- The intern program runs from November - February each year
- Applications open January 2022
- We recruit on a rolling basis
Application process in 5-steps
A lot can change based on the role you’re interested in, but for the most part, here are the steps you can expect as part of your application and interview process.
- Submit resume
- Complete online assessment
- Phone screens with recruiter and teams
- Final round craft-assessments and interviews
- Boom, hired!
I started working at Atlassian from New Zealand, house sitting in Taranaki. I then moved to Sydney just before lockdown. Atlassian was very flexible and helped me set-up my home workspace. My team stayed connected during lockdown with plenty of virtual social events - “secret santa” style lunches and online puzzles.
I was an intern during the rise of distributed working. Atlassian gives you the freedom to get work done, as you do it best. It’s empowering to know I’m supported wherever I choose to work.
Get an inside look at what life is like for Atlassians around the world.
Atlassian encourages all employees to take 5 paid days each financial year to volunteer at their favorite charity. And for every $1 you donate, up to $1k, Atlassian will match that contribution.
Atlassian believes the future of work is distributed. So by giving people options, they’re empowered to spend more quality time with family and friends, being outdoors, and enjoying what matters most to them.
Work-life balance also means something different to everyone. For some of us, it’s being in office, directly collaborating with teammates. For others, it’s the freedom to work from home, the open road, or somewhere in between.
Distributed work means we hire people in any country where we have a legal entity as long as they have eligible work rights and sufficient team time zone overlap (think New York to London) so you work to what best suits your lifestyle and needs.
Atlassian offers a variety of other perks and benefits to support you.
- Paid time off: Atlassian encourages employees to step away from work to relax, recharge, and spend time solo or with family and friends! In addition, tap into leave for Foundation time, unpaid or bereavement leave — for moments that matter in life.
- Flexible working: We understand that life happens outside of work. That's why we don't expect a typical 9 AM - 5 PM schedule to work for everyone—we offer flexibility for you to do your best work in a way that works for you.
- Distributed working allowance: No matter where you're working from, we want to ensure you're set up for success. We provide tools and generous financial support to complete an ideal workspace.
- Modern Health: create a personalised care plan to maintain your mental wellbeing through the Modern Health platform.
- Education & resources: access to education, training, and resources is critical to achieving goals and moving forward! We offer a learning budget and a library of online courses to support you to reach your personal and professional goals.
- Bike repair: As part of our stipend program through Twic Wellness, Atlassian will reimburse bike repairs, accessories, and rentals up to the provided annual limit.
Visit Atlassian.com/careers for more information
Atlassian is for everyone
It's our mission to unleash the potential in every team, and we know that teams perform best when they are diverse and every team member feels that they belong. It's the unique contributions of all Atlassians that drive our success, and we're committed to building a culture where everyone has the opportunity to do meaningful work and be recognized for their efforts