AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
Our Graduate Program is designed for talented, passionate graduates who are looking to join an agile world leader and are ready to use the power of technology to deliver mission critical IT services that move the world. Our customers entrust us to deliver what matters most.
We believe every graduate is unique and our aim is to help you build a solid foundation in your professional career, apply your learnings, and discover new possibilities.
If you are passionate about making a difference for our customers and society, this program is for you! Whether you are a tech enthusiast or someone who just wants to make an impact on people’s lives – join the DXC journey in shaping the future of tomorrow.
Our program operates across a number of locations in Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Adelaide, Canberra and Perth.
We offer a variety of graduate opportunities across a number of role types that are designed to match your tertiary background, skillsets and career aspirations. We are determined to help you find what you truly love, learn things you never thought you would, and develop skills beyond “just I.T” to excel in your role and all aspects of our business.
Graduate Pathways - Business:
- Business Analyst - Bridge the gap between IT and the business using analysis to support business decisions
- Business Consulting - Collaborate with our clients to improve their business through DXC’s offerings and expertise
- Project Management - Plan, manage, oversee and lead customer projects to completion
- Sales - Generate business opportunities with current and future clients
- Sales Solution (Pre-Sales) - Lay the groundwork for the DXC Sales team to be successful
- Service Delivery Coordinator - Coordinate service delivery for our clients’ critical applications
To be eligible for our Graduate Program, when submitting your application, you should be:
- An Australian citizen or Australian Permanant Resident
- Have completed all course requirements for your degree no earlier than November 2022, and must be expecting to complete all course requirements for your degree no later than February 2025
Note: Previous exposure to the Technology or Business sector (i.e. work placements or internships) or ex-Defence personnel (post serving time in Military) would be an advantage for some roles.
DXC is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome the many dimensions of diversity. To increase diversity in the technology industry, we encourage applications from Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander people and neurodiverse people. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to disability, protected veteran status, race, colour, religious creed, national origin, citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age or genetic information. Accommodation of special needs for qualified candidates may be considered within the framework of the DXC Accommodation Policy. In addition, DXC Technology is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with physical and mental disabilities.
DXC acknowledges the Traditional Owners of country throughout Australia, and their continuing connection to land, water and community. We pay our respects to them and their cultures, and to their Elders, past, present and emerging.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:11th Feb 2024, 8:59 pm