What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart. We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today, and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What’s in it for you?
As a Cadet, you’ll accelerate your development as you combine work with study to get the best of both worlds. Always learning and reaching higher, you’ll be at the centre of a supportive team, working on client projects and gaining experiences to help accelerate your studies. Transform your energy into opportunity and by the time you graduate, you’ll be streaks ahead of your peers. To learn more about our business, visit au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#about-ey.
We’re looking for students who are passionate about a career in professional services and external audit, and who are studying or majoring in accounting for opportunities in Brisbane. You can find out more about our audit teams by visiting our student programs page on our website.
To apply for our Brisbane Assurance Cadet Program, you are required to:
- Be completing your degree at the end of 2024 or early 2025 at the time of application (with a full-time university subject load)
- Be studying or majoring in accounting
- Agree to study part-time at university during the Cadetship program
- Be an Australian or New Zealand citizen, or an Australian permanent resident
What we can offer you
- Discover how at EY a career is yours to build at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#why-ey
- Read our DE&I statement at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#a-commitment-to-diversity-and-inclusiveness
- Explore the benefits at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#life-culture
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript
- All eligible candidates will be invited to complete a Job Simulation assessment which includes some video response questions
- Once we review your application and assessment results, you may be invited into an interview or Recruitment Day
We recommend applying early as we will be recruiting on an ongoing basis, and positions will close once filled.
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.
© 2023 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Cadetships
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Closing Date:28th Sep 2023, 5:42 am