AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
What if your career could have a lasting impact on you, and on the world?
At EY we believe that whoever you are, your uniqueness helps us stand apart. We bring together extraordinary people, like you, to build a better working world. Through our coaching and training programs, you’ll develop the skillsets you need to stay relevant today, and in the future – all while building a network of colleagues, mentors, and leaders who will be on the journey with you at EY and beyond. The exceptional EY experience. It's yours to build.
What’s in it for you?
As an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, when you join EY you will get to work with experienced professionals who’ll guide you to be your best. You will have the opportunity to learn from an Indigenous mentor and join our Indigenous staff network.
As you progress in your career, you may decide to join our national Indigenous Sector Practice which operates across all service lines. This is a purpose-led offering working with a diverse range of clients to develop business, education and employment opportunities for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples and communities and to advocate for a level playing field socially and economically.
To learn more about our business, visit au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#about-ey.
We’re currently looking for students from a range of degrees for all EY service lines. You can find out more about our service lines and teams by visiting the student programs page on our website.
To apply for our Indigenous Graduate Program, you are required to:
- Identify as Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander, or both
- Be due to graduate in 2023 or if you have already completed your studies, your graduation date must be within the past 24 months at the time of application
We ask that you only submit one application for your preferred location and business area.
What we can offer you
- Discover how at EY a career is yours to build at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#why-ey
- Read our DE&I statement at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#a-commitment-to-diversity-and-inclusiveness
- Explore the benefits at au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#life-culture
- Learn about EY’s Reconciliation Action Plan au.gradconnection.com/employers/ey/#indigenous-careers
What you can expect
- All candidates are required to submit an online application attaching their passport (or alternative ID), CV and academic transcript. If you are unable to do this due to accessibility, please email [email protected] for a discussion
- Once we review your application, you may be invited into an interview or Recruitment Day
We recommend applying early as we will be recruiting on an ongoing basis, and positions will close once filled.
Please note that it can take up to six weeks to hear from us as we have a rigorous recruitment process in place for our student program roles.
Acknowledgement of Country
EY acknowledges the Traditional Owners and Custodians of the lands on which EY offices are located around Australia. We pay our respects to their cultures, and to their Elders — past, present, and emerging. Find out more about our vision for reconciliation at ey.com/au/reconciliation
Apply now… we’re over 9,000 perspectives in Australia and we’re ready to welcome yours.
At EY we take inclusivity seriously, and we’re committed to removing barriers and improving the employment prospects of people with disability or long-term health conditions. We encourage you to share any support and adjustments you need to be your best and participate equitably in our recruitment process. We understand sharing your needs with us can be daunting, so if you have questions before or during your application, we welcome you to get in touch at [email protected] or +61 3 8650 7788 (option 4). Anything you tell us will be kept completely confidential.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Our preferred applicant will be required to undertake employment screening by EY or our external third-party provider.
© 2023 Ernst & Young Australia. All Rights Reserved. Liability limited by a scheme approved under Professional Standards Legislation.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Accounting, Arts and Humanities, Banking and...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Brisbane,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2023, 12:59 pm