AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
About The Role
Are you a wizard amongst your friends in the tech space?
Have you got analytical skills to share with the world?
Do you dream of being the next influential female tech leader?
- The most in-demand industry right now is calling you
- Learn real-world technical skills to boost your CV
- Company culture committed to diversity, inclusion & fun
Named after Grace Hopper, a pioneering female American computer scientist and mathematician, the program’s goal is to inspire female graduates to dream big and aim high. As the inventor of the first computer compiler, leading to the development of COBOL, an early programming language, Grace sets us a shining example.
FDM’s specialised training will provide you with the platform and tools to develop a strong technical foundation and equip you with the practical skills to be a leading tech consultant.
Pathways may include:
- Software Development
- Technical Analysis
- Data Engineering
- Cloud Computing Engineering
- Business Intelligence
Dive headfirst into inspiring projects and work collaboratively within an agile team. This could involve building web or mobile software that has real world applications, so you are constantly challenged to apply and develop your new skillset.
Performing well here will boost your chances of being put forward to work on cutting-edge client assignments with our big brand partners across various industries. This hands-on client experience will help you continually improve and advance your consulting career.
- Educated to a university degree level (bachelor or higher)
- Able to commit to completing our full 2.5-year graduate program
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills and communication
- Eligibility to work in Australia
- Open to relocating for client projects, the majority of our clients are based in Sydney and Melbourne, so we look for you to be flexible to relocate. At FDM we support you with a relocation package and ensure you are connected with other FDM Consultants. Learn more here.
What we offer you:
- Full-time employment with a competitive salary and 2.5 years of job security
- Training provided by industry experts, based on client demand
- Ongoing career support throughout your entire FDM journey, including professional development, mentoring, and social networking events with a community of peers
- Consultant Experience Team dedicated to your wellbeing, health, and happiness
- Opportunity to become a leading consultant in one of the most in-demand tech fields
This is your opportunity to enter a world of unlimited possibilities – Apply Now!
FDM Group is the pioneer and market leader in the recruit, train and deploy industry specialising in the technology sector. For over 30 years, FDM has helped successfully launch the tech careers of thousands of graduates just like you, with 3,000+ globally in 2022 alone. FDM Group is a FTSE 250 employer with a global footprint and now on the FTSE4Good Index.
With 95+ nationalities working together as a team, FDM is a company committed to diversity and inclusion, in terms of background, culture and skills. We celebrate difference because we want everyone to have equal opportunity to belong and grow in their career. We are active in creating a more gender-balanced workforce, with circa 33% of our senior management team and 31% of all employees identifying as female.
Diversity, equity and inclusion are at the heart of what we value as an organisation. FDM Group is an equal opportunities employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other status protected by law. Our recruitment team are happy to support with any reasonable adjustments that are needed within the recruitment process.
We have multiple start dates all year round, so you can Apply Today!
Please only submit one application, our Recruitment team will consider you for all other relevant open Graduate Programs we are hiring for.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Data Science and Analytics, Information Technology,...
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Work from home:Hybrid remote
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Locations:Canberra, Sydney, Melbourne
- Closing Date:1st Mar 2024, 12:59 pm