Findex is one of the largest providers of accounting, audit, tax, business and financial advice to individuals, small and medium enterprises in Australasia.
We pride ourselves on an integrated service offering, giving our clients the peace of mind that comes with knowing their financial and lifestyle goals are being looked after.
Our mission is to have a meaningful and lasting impact on our people and clients, and to enrich the communities of which we are part of.
2 x Graduate Roles – Permanent, Full Time & Immediate Start
Are you looking for a career where no two days are the same? Where you combine a multitude of disciplines? That makes a difference in the daily lives of individuals and businesses?
Findex are currently looking for a Graduate to join our Structure and Risk - Business Advisory team in our Hobart office.
As a Graduate you will assist the Structure & Risk team in designing and documenting methods to improve client’s legal structures, minimise business risk and enhance wealth generation. More than just crunching numbers, this legal and accounting based specialist field requires you to draw upon technical knowledge as well as engage your 'soft' skills.
- An interest in the financial services industry preferred but not necessary
- This position is open for all Graduate disciplines but Law or Business Graduates may have an advantage
- Having a basic understanding or interest in legal structures, companies/trusts, partnerships and estate planning/wills is preferred but not crucial. Extensive internal training will be given according to the candidates initial understanding
- An understanding of several accounting elements such as being able to read an Income Tax Return and set of Financial
- Statements is an advantage but not necessary
- Must be competent in using Microsoft Office, particularly Word and Excel.
- Attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication skills are essential. The role involves report writing, therefore, the candidate must be proficient in this area
- The ability to work in Australia (permanent resident or Australian citizenship) and available for full-time permanent work with an immediate start
What you can expect from us:
- A fun and supportive team
- A fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ongoing structured personal and professional development, support and training,
- Opportunities for career growth and progression,
- Study support including study leave and fee reimbursement for CA or CPA subscriptions,
- Flexible work hours with the ability to work from home if required
- Provision of Laptop and associated accessories to meet Findex’s standard to promote a dynamic work environment
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Accounting, Banking and Finance, Business and...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:12th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm