Established in 2003, JDS Australia delivers specialist services in a set of technologies and capabilities that ensure critical IT systems work.
JDS focuses on IT Monitoring (Observability), Security, Service Management, Quality Assurance and Automation as areas that enterprises and government departments need to increase the value of their investments. With an entirely local team of 90+ employees, JDS has the trusted skills and experience to ensure IT works and Australian business carries on.
2 jobs available
If you’re interested in working at JDS, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when JDS hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
Develop your commercial capability and acumen and join the world of consulting!
At JDS Australia, we’re a collaborative and technically curious team who love doing challenging work that solves meaningful client problems. We’ve got a proud history of implementing, managing, and supporting industry- leading IT solutions and we’re looking to grow our 90+ team across Australia.
In wanting to play a more active part in the growth of aspiring Consultants, we are reaching out to techies of all levels to join our Graduate Program this year! With the support of our experienced team, we are looking to assist the next generation of graduates through structured guidance and an abundance of opportunity to train and get certified in their field.
- The Australian Financial Review & Grad Connection Top 10 Finalists for Most Popular Technology Employer Award - Small
JDS is a leading IT solutions provider, boasting market-leading expertise, experience, and sales & services partnerships with some of the industry’s biggest and most innovative names:
- AppDynamics - Titan Partner
- ServiceNow - Elite Partner
- Splunk - Elite Partner
- Atlassian - Gold Partner
- New Relic - Solution Partner
- MicroFocus - Platinum Partner
The JDS team of vendor aligned experts possess in depth specialist knowledge and proven skills to ensure our customers are in a safe pair of hands. We recruit a high calibre of local talent and invest in our people to strengthen and further develop their deep capabilities.
Established in 2003, JDS has vast experience implementing, managing and supporting industry-leading IT solutions. We are the tried and trusted choice to ensure IT works for Australian enterprises across all industries.
At JDS, you will be able to explore a wide variety of software technologies with web, mobile, and backend applications. You will be using the very best kit from our software partners, establishing and working with applications within our large enterprise customers, giving you exposure to exciting and complex enterprise environments. Your mission will be helping our customers ensure that they build solutions which survive the stresses of real-world application.
Each graduate will join with a bespoke training path that involves technical certifications, partnering with senior consultants and a development plan focused on enhancing your professional growth.
The JDS Graduate Program was created with the single purpose of providing a structured and safe environment for the new generation of IT professionals entering the industry.
Your role and transition
During your first year at JDS, we will endeavour to provide you with ample opportunity to learn and develop new and previously studied skills.
As a Graduate Technical Consultant, your learning may come in different forms including but not limited to:
- Internal training
- Vendor supplied training
- Shadowing opportunities
- Mentorship with Senior/Lead Consultants
You will officially transition into a Technical Consultant role at JDS after you have passed your first year milestone.
A little about you:
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s and/or Master’s Degree in technology, those with Software Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology majors are looked upon favourably
- Ability to articulate clearly with all levels of stakeholders to encourage strong internal and external business relationships
- Eager attitude to learn and explore JDS product offerings which include ServiceNow, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Learning and collaborating with colleagues and contributing to the ongoing knowledge pool
What we are offering at JDS:
- Excellent, bespoke technical and consulting training pathways for all Graduates.
- Supportive and fun Graduate co-hort across all JDS offices.
- A true meritocracy - Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development. Chart your own path and be in the driving seat of your career.
- Receive ongoing investment into your career through our training/certification pathways.
- A flexible approach to work - with a positive and down to Earth culture.
- A commitment to enhancing positive mental health and wellbeing.