AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
Imagine being part of a 24/7, 365-day-a year industry that delivers everything that makes life run smoothly. That’s what we do at Linfox – and on our 24-month Graduate Program, you’ll discover just how much a career in logistics can deliver for you.
We’re transforming the logistics industry for the better with our innovation in technology. Partner with tech giants on our artificial intelligence and machine learning capability or get involved in our world-first integrated warehouse and transport systems. Working with us means you’ll help innovate on cutting edge projects that will shape the future of logistics. Being part of a team that develops solutions that are industry and world-first.
More than just trucks and warehouses
Linfox is Asia Pacific’s largest privately-owned logistics company. Every day our multinational team delivers food, medicines and resources in 12 countries. With over 190 sites across Australia and New Zealand, employing more than 24,000 people across Asia Pacific, you’ll see what it’s like to work with an iconic Australian business.
Six of Australia’s top 20 ASX listed companies choose to partner with Linfox, so if it’s in one of our customers’ stores, we probably delivered it. With continual investment in our productivity to increase the competitiveness of our customers you will see that we are involved in much more than just trucks and warehouses.
What’s in the box?
We are committed to recruiting and developing the stars of tomorrow through our Graduate Program.
During your time on the program, you will:
- Rotations through various departments including Analytics and Design, Warehouse Solutions, Transport Solutions, Enterprise Projects and Corporate Solutions
- A mentor during the program provide you with support and help you ‘learn the ropes’ a little quicker when you start
- Opportunity to drive and contribute to various exciting industry leading projects
- Work with leaders in the logistics industry to keep the world moving
- Training and development throughout your program, consisting of tailored workshops that will develop your leadership skills and confidence
- Work with major customers in retail, healthcare, government and defence.
- Opportunity to be one of our Sustainability Champions
- Valuable hands on experience of how our entire supply chain network works
- Build great networks and experience for your next career move
- A company-wide commitment to safety
Expect all this and more when you join us at Linfox.
Our greatest asset is our people, and we take pride in developing young talent so that you can learn and grow alongside us, forging a lifelong career in our industry. Creating a career to be proud of.
What do I need to apply?
You will need to:
- Have completed your undergraduate degree within the last 3 years, or currently completing it
- Be an Australian citizen or permanent resident (including New Zealand citizens) at the time you apply
- Be excited about the opportunities in the logistics industry
If this sound like you register your interest today .
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Locations:Essendon Fields, Melbourne
- Closing Date:3rd Feb 2024, 12:59 pm