SEEK Women in Strategy Scholarship Webinar: Thursday 7th October 2:00pm AEDT. Register your interest here.
Innovation, creativity and passion drive us. Entrepreneurial spirit is in our DNA and has underpinned our success ever since SEEK started.
Our purpose is to help people live more fulfilling and productive working lives and help organisations succeed. We are relentlessly focused on better solving the needs of workers and employers, by acting on opportunities that arise as technology and social trends play out.
We have grown from a leading Australian tech company to a truly global player.
If there’s one thing we know to be true, we’d be nothing without our people. At SEEK we’ve created a community of caring, driven and capable individuals who really know their stuff and work hard to drive the outcomes that make a difference.
We believe a diverse workforce brings innovation through different perspectives, ideas and approaches. We strive to support diversity both within SEEK and the tech industry more broadly.
SEEK’s Women in Strategy Scholarship
We are offering a $3,000 scholarship to support the professional development of women who are considering a strategy career and have an interest in the tech industry. In doing so, we hope to help applicants understand their career opportunities in areas where women are traditionally under-represented.
Shortlisted applicants who graduate in 2022 will also be fast-tracked to the SEEK Strategy & Operations Grad Program assessment day.
For women to be eligible for the scholarship you must:
- Be in your final or penultimate year of an undergraduate degree in any discipline
- Be interested in learning more about a career in strategy and the tech industry
- Have the right to work in Australia for at least two years from the February following the completion of your degree
- Live in VIC, QLD, WA, SA, ACT, NT or TAS
Applying for the Scholarship
Applications will be accepted through this link.
The application will ask for information about you (including your resume and academic transcript) and requires an online assessment. Applicants whose assessments are successful will be invited to submit three short answers to questions about technology and the employment market via the same application portal.
- 27 September 2021, 9:00am AEST – Applications open
- 7 October 2021, 2:00pm – 3:00pm AEDT – Strategy at SEEK Webinar. Register your interest here
- 24 October 2021, 11:59pm AEDT – Applications close
- Late November 2021 – Celebratory Zoom call for shortlisted candidates* and winner announced
*Shortlisted candidates to be informed prior
- Job type:Scholarships
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, New Zealand...
VIC, QLD, WA, SA, ACT, NT and TAS
- Closing Date:24th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm