AI Job Summary
One click away from a concise summary
Susquehanna International Group (SIG) is one of the largest proprietary trading firms in the world. We trade our own capital at our own risk and are experts in trading essentially all listed financial products and asset classes. For over 36 years, SIG has been benefitting financial markets by providing liquidity and ensuring competitive prices for buyers and sellers. We handle millions of trading transactions around the world every day. We achieve this through building some of the most powerful trading technology in the financial industry. Beyond trading, SIG is also active in global private equity, institutional brokerage, sports analytics, and structured capital.
Today, we have over 2,700+ employees in more than 15 global locations. Our Asia Pacific Headquarters are based in Barangaroo, Sydney, where we have a growing team of 230+ employees.
By joining our Campus Recruiting Team as a Recruiting Coordinator, you will be part of an energetic and motivated team that directly impacts the growth and success of our firm. You will support university recruiters focused on hiring top-tier talent for graduate programs in trading, technology, and Quant businesses as well as internship opportunities across the business.
This opportunity will allow you to leverage your strong communication skills as you will work directly with candidates, hiring managers, and SIG interviewers. You will have the opportunity to learn the university recruiting process as well as develop a broad knowledge of SIG’s business. To be successful in this role, you must be able to coordinate and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously and manage last minute changes to schedules with professionalism and composure. We are seeking someone who is detail-oriented, organized, and able to think critically to facilitate the interview process for our university candidates.
What we're looking for
- Build effective relationships with candidates, recruiters, and business managers
- Schedule and confirm phone and on-site interviews, including office tours, lunches, and desk rotations
- Coordinate travel accommodations for candidates
- Greet candidates and coordinate all on-site interviews; ensure a positive candidate experience for candidates
- Distribute resumes and interview feedback to recruiters, hiring managers, and members of the interviewing team
- Maintain candidate records in our Applicant Tracking System (ATS)
- Manage phone calls and inquiries from candidates or internal employees
- Maintain and improve procedures for all areas of responsibility from simple process enhancements to larger initiatives
- Facilitate university recruiting dinners and/or events, including networking/social events for the summer internship program
- Manage additional projects such as reporting, researching universities and/or on-campus events, etc.
- Minimum of one (1) year of professional or intern experience as an administrative assistant, or experience in an event planning, coordination or similar role required; prior experience assisting a Human Resources and/or University Recruiting team preferred
- Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment, required
- Excellent oral, written, and telephone communication skills are essential
- Ability to creatively solve and present good solutions to problems, required
- Superior time management and organizational skills, required
- Exceptional attention to detail, critical
- Ability to maintain highly confidential information, critical
- Willingness to work additional hours, when necessary, essential
- Strong proficiency working in Outlook or other scheduling systems, Word, and Excel, required
- Ability to travel locally, on a limited basis, preferred
SIG does not post salary information, so any salary information you find online may not be accurate because it was not provided or verified by SIG.
SIG does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or search firms. Any resume or referral submitted in the absence of a signed agreement will become the property of SIG and no fee will be paid.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Recruitment
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:2nd Jan 2024, 12:59 pm