The University of Sydney Business School is a global leader in business and management education. Fast track your business career in just one year with the Master of Management – specifically designed for recent graduates from any area of study.
2 jobs available
If you’re interested in working at The University of Sydney Business School, understanding when they have opened up applications for their graduate programs, graduate jobs and internships is helpful knowledge to have so you know when you might need to apply. Use the below information to see when The University of Sydney Business School hires graduates, but more importantly what graduate degree’s and other student attributes they target for their jobs.
The University of Sydney Business School is a world-class business school at the forefront of global business and management education. Internationally recognised, relevant, and focused on today's business environment, we are the only Australian business school to achieve membership to CEMS – the Global Alliance in Management Education – in addition to prestigious triple accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
Our community of alumni, students, and staff, as well as industry, government and community partners, are devoted to discovering new ways of doing things, conceptualising problems differently, innovating and challenging the status quo.
When you join the dynamic, internationally acclaimed learning community at the University of Sydney Business School, including more than 72,000 alumni worldwide, you will be carving out an exceptional career and discovering your best self.
1. No. 1 ranked programs
We are home to Australia’s no.1 ranked Master of Management, MBA, and Executive MBA.
2. Triple crown accreditation
We are the only business school in Australia to hold both CEMS membership and the coveted triple crown accreditation from AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS.
3. Leader in business and management education
We are committed to developing the business leaders of tomorrow. You will be taught by leaders in their fields who are respected in Australia and internationally.
4. Access to industry
You will get to work directly with business, industry and government through consulting projects, workshops, internships, and other opportunities.
5. Career services
Our dedicated Careers and Employability Office staff are committed to helping you achieve your career aspirations, equipping you with the skills to thrive in your career.
Leadership is just a year away.
Fast track your business career in 1 year. Ranked number 1 in Australia*, our Master of Management program has been specifically designed for recent graduates and young professionals seeking a dynamic business career. Admission into this degree requires no prior work experience, and graduates from any area of study are encouraged to apply.
This program will provide you with access to business projects with industry leaders, personalised career coaching, and opportunities to network with decision-makers in a diverse set of industries.
The degree is a 60-credit point (12 months full-time or 2 years part-time) pre-experience program that will equip you with the skills and knowledge necessary for a career in management in your chosen field.
*Financial Times (2021), QS (2022), and The Economist (2019).
Core units of study
- Business Tools for Management
- Digital Transformation
- Financial Management OR Advanced Financial Management
- The Future of Business
Elective unit of study options
- Business in China
- Contemporary Topic in Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Managing People and Organisations
Capstone unit of study
You will complete a 12-credit point project unit: MMGT Business Project.
To be considered for admission, an applicant is required to have:
- an Australian bachelor's degree or higher with a credit average (65 percent) or equivalent qualification or
- an Australian bachelor's degree or higher with less than a credit average (minimum 50 percent required), and satisfactory performance in the GMAT (for guidance, the class average score is 630) or equivalent Business School approved admissions test.
For qualifications awarded outside Australia, equivalencies and admission criteria are determined based on the country, institution and qualification.
You can apply online via the Master of Management course details page with the following:
- Your most recent academic transcript
- Your recent Resume / CV
- A statement of motivation (maximum two pages) outlining what you hope to achieve professionally and personally by completing the Master of Management program
If you meet the entry requirements you will be contacted to submit a short motivational video to assess your suitability for the program.
We are invigorated by mutual respect and diverse perspectives and approaches. Our commitment to gender equality and advancing women’s education is key to realising our mission. We achieve this by:
- UN Women National Committee Australia partnership – in a joint effort to promote greater equity at the most senior levels of the public, corporate and the not for profit sectors.
- Advancing women’s education – via scholarships and other initiatives. Our MBA program became the first in the nation to admit more women than men, a considerable achievement, considering women typically make up approximately 35 per cent of MBA participants in Australia.
- Women, Work and Leadership Research Group – provides a key academic hub for students, practitioners and established academics from around the globe.
Strategic links with the corporate world play a crucial role in all our teaching, research and engagement activities, and we are actively connected to our industry partners.
You will get to work directly with our corporate partners and use the business skills developed throughout the course to participate in consulting projects. Our corporate partners include:
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia
- Virgin Mobile
- THE ICONIC