If graduate programs are foreign to you and you’re feeling flustered by your way forward, you might be keen to check out the AAGE Conference later this month. The Conference provides insights into the latest graduate industry trends and best practice, as well as access to your industry peers to help you soundboard ideas!
This year’s theme is about the ‘bigger picture’ – so there’ll be a lot of content about graduate program ROI and its role in strategic workforce planning.
If you’ve snagged a ticket, we’ve made a list of our top picks of presentations you need to see to help you design an effective graduate program strategy.
Our Guide to the AAGE Conference
We recommend you check out:
- Beyond 2020 – How the workforce is shifting and what it means for future graduates, Suncorp – Wednesday
- 10 Touch Points in 10 Days examines what we have learnt from sites focused on online shopping, auctions, travel and social networking, GradConnection - Thursday
- Human-Centred Design, PWC – Thursday
- Analytics in Action – The ROI of a Graduate Program, Minter Ellison – Thursday
- Gen Z Recruiters: Are you ready for the gig economy, Havas People – Thursday
- The Future of Work, Korn Ferry – Thursday
- Making graduates a part of the bigger picture, panel – Thursday
Building an authentic employer brand
If you’re brand new in the graduate recruitment space, the GradConnection team will be leading a presentation that explores the importance of quality, valued touchpoints to build authentic relationships with your grad prospects. We’re first up Thursday morning at 9.30am.
As usual, we’ll have a stand at the expo so we encourage you to come along and say hi in the breaks.
We’re also proud to be sponsoring the Gala Dinner and AGRIA Awards for the first time and once again the official After Party – so, bring your dancing shoes. It’s going to be a fun night!