We are seeking an articulate and analytical Category Assistant that is looking for a future career pathway within retail. The successful candidate will have a curious mindset and enormous growth capability.
What will you do?
As a Category Assistant, you will join our Product tribe where you will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in a varied role, progressively learning about category management. The Product tribe create, curate and deliver market leading product experiences.
A critical role in our team, a Category Assistant is the first point of contact for the squad, engaging with suppliers, customers, and key internal stakeholders. You are responsible for assisting in delivering the squads key objectives, primarily through data maintenance, reporting and management of financials.
Your day to day will include:
- Assist in delivering plans to deliver the quarterly budgets for sales & gross profit.
- Data management
- Reporting including interpretation of key/data insights
- Managing category financials
- Supporting stores and customers and drive initiatives that improve service to store
- Contribute to improvement of utilising Agile ways of working
What’s in your toolkit?
- Tertiary qualifications
- Strong numerical and data aptitude
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Self-motivated with a pro-active approach
- Working knowledge of MS Excel is essential
- Prior experience within a retail, professional or supplier environment is desirable
- Prior experience with SAP is advantageous but not essential
This role would suit someone who is highly organised, deeply curious, with strong attention to detail and who is seeking an opportunity to start or develop their career within Category Management/Buying. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
Want to work at 7-Eleven? - Good Call!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Skilled...
- sydney nsw australiaLocations:
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2021, 12:59 pm