Do you have a passion to build a successful career in technology? Are you super-fast at picking up new technology and working out how it works? Would you love to understand a client’s business process and configure a solution to help them solve their problems? This could be the career move for you!
Acendre is rapidly growing, and after consistently smashing targets, we are hungry for more and need your help! We want you to be a part of the big plans we have for 2021 and beyond.
Acendre is a leading provider of talent management technology globally, with customers that include Elon Musk’s SpaceX, Essendon Football Club, Australian Taxation Office, and the Department of Defence.
What is Talent Management Software? We build human resources solutions that help our clients recruit, onboard, train and manage their teams.
We help a variety of organisations and enterprises solve a pressing problem - “How can we get the most out of our workforce?”
We are a passionate team who take pride in our work and, together, support over 400,000 users and 2 million resumes each year. We put our customers first and do what it takes to win.
At Acendre, we love promoting from within. With our current growth plans and the acceleration, we are seeing in our team, strong performance can lead to fast promotions. How does the title of Solutions Consultant sound?
Our Configuration Specialists assist with project and consulting engagements focused on designing and implementing highly usable, quality solutions that solve customer problems and deliver demonstrable and sustainable value, measured by the use of analytics.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Maximise the design and delivery of highly usable customer solutions.
- Ensure customer’s business drivers and success metrics are understood and that the solution is configured to enable analytics to be produced to track achievement against these metrics
- Provide training to the client’s user base.
- Assist in the handover of the final solution and the customer relationships to other Acendre Departments at go-live.
- Be a central point of expert knowledge of Acendre’s solutions and how to get the most from them for other teams within the business.
- You are super smart and a natural problem solver.
- You learn by diving in and trying to break things.
- You love to see how you can bend and shape technology to get the result you are looking for.
- Learning quickly, you are not afraid to try things for yourself nor fail.
- Your strong analytical skills will see you diagnose problems and engineer solutions that delight customers.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
- UNIT 301, 600 VICTORIA STREETLocations:
- Closing Date:18th Oct 2021, 5:25 am