Agilent inspires and supports discoveries that advance the quality of life. We provide life science, diagnostic, and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications, and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the answers and insights they seek.
About the role
Want to broaden your Atomic Spectroscopy skills and gain valuable industry experience? We are seeking an Intern Chemist to join the Atomic Spectroscopy Marketing Team.
Be part of the team that is shaping the future in Atomic Spectroscopy, working on cutting-edge technology as part of a global team in our Australian Head Office in Mulgrave. As part of the Applications Development team, you will build on your basic knowledge of scientific theories and marketing principles.
You will work with a dynamic team that"s designing and implementing marketing strategies and liaising with other functions to develop new products, and you'll have all the support and the encouragement you need to grow your skills and knowledge base as you go.
As part of the Applications Development team, your focus will be in our laboratory and being hands-on with our instruments including; ICP-OES/MS, AA, and MP-AES, writing application notes and papers, preparing presentations for internal and external customers, working on projects, proof of concept, and software testing.
- Must be at least a 2nd or 3rd-year student with at least 12 months remaining on their course (can be an undergraduate or postgraduate (Masters or Ph.D.)
- Having completed 2 years of a university degree or equivalent in Chemistry (or a similar course), you're eager to build on your skills in Atomic Spectroscopy. If you can bring some experience, great. If not, your positive, proactive attitude and willingness to work as part of a go-getting team are what will set you apart. Excellent written and verbal presentation skills are essential, along with an aptitude and interest in helping our customers understand Agilent products.
- Must have unlimited work rights in Australia (Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident)
- Must be available full time during 2021
This Internship amounts to $38,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate and $42,000 tax-free for a Post-graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Information Systems, Information...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:3rd Oct 2021, 12:59 pm