An international company has an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Category Manager to join their busy and fast paced head office in the Sydney CBD.
In this diverse role, you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the accuracy and maintenance of product databases, including loading and clearing data
- Efficiently conducting stock replenishments in support of the buying team
- Assisting in range optimisation exercises
- Monitoring of sales and stock levels
- Set-up of promotions information in company systems
- Prioritisation, management & resolution of data conflicts, promotional processing issues and queries, pricing queries, invoicing and store queries, etc.
- Oversight and management of rebates
- Management of ad hoc administration projects
Our ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Excellent Microsoft Excel Skills
- Experience in category administration
- Exposure to data management systems
- Exposure to retail sales
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Good oral & written communication skills
- Proven ability to work independently or in a team
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Customer service experience
- Sound knowledge and understanding of service management
- Demonstrated ability to build and manage effective relationships both internally (e.g. Store Help Desk) and externally (e.g. suppliers, brokers)
This role amounts to $47,253 including superannuation for a Graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:21st May 2021, 1:59 pm