Elula is an exciting artificial intelligence and machine learning software-start-up based in Sydney. Our AI products use cutting edge engineering and machine learning algorithms combined with mathematical optimisation to help customers realise the commercial benefits of AI across; Customer Retention and Dynamic Pricing.
Your skills and experience will help build, automate and deploy machine learning, data and inference pipelines, API’s and security, all at-scale on our cloud platform and will play a critical role in enabling your team members - the data scientists and data engineers - to accelerate machine learning based products.
You will have the talent to:
- Build production grade data and inference pipelines that enable our products and services
- Focus on using best-practices to deliver commercial value in a fast paced evolving start-up
- Translate requirements and execute into rapid development of MVP solutions
- Drive projects to completion with end to end ownership
- Collaborate and role model startup mindset
- Communicate effectively with technical and non-technical stakeholders
We are looking for uniquely talented people - people that show tremendous potential - from diverse backgrounds and experiences. Please don't undercut yourself if you don't feel you shine in each of these areas - yet. We want to be surrounded by people who are always willing to grow and learn. If you are committed to personal growth, have a do-whatever-it-takes attitude, and excited by our aspirations, we will help develop you to be the best you can be.
- Solid programming skills with at least one language: Python, Java, Scala or other
- Aptitude and ability to build, optimise or automate big data pipelines on AWS, using EMR/Spark, Athena, S3, Kafka, Lambda, SQS etc.
- Strong problem solving ability
- Familiar with agile working practices, DevOps and CI/CD
- Talent to develop solutions on cloud platforms with a knack to foresee requirements beyond immediate needs
- Exposure to big data stores covering structured, NoSQL and graph data
- University degree in engineering, computer science, or other relevant disciplines
- Creative flair coupled with a passion for AI, solving real business problems and being prepared to challenge your peers
We have a vibrant and energetic culture with an emphasis on collaboration, action and can-do attitude. You will work closely within a high performing team of data scientists, engineers and analysts in data modelling for visualisation and AI product development.
This Foundation Job amounts up to $55,000 for a Graduate working Full Time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, New Zealand...
- Closing Date:28th Jul 2020, 7:42 am