Purpose of the Job
This role is required to provide efficient, effective, and timely delivery of IT Site based support services. Ensuring all customer requests for service are resolved/delivered/managed in accordance with agreed service levels to minimise the impact of service disruptions, whilst ensuring that processes and procedures are adhered to.
Manage the Business-as-Usual Desktop and End User Devices across all of Australia. The objective of this role is to resolve all day-to-day incidents, service requests, and project requests within the required SLA with a high degree of user satisfaction.
- Manage Computer Hardware
- Manage Standard Operation Environment (SOE) Support
- Incident Resolution
- Service Request and Project Support
- Asset and Patch Management of End-User Devices
- Single Point of Contact of support of IT assets at the site
- Factory Support
- Provide Escalation and advice support to the region
- Provide Project Resources to regional site IT rollouts
- Troubleshooting End User Computing devices
- Windows 10 and Office 365 troubleshooting
- Remote Support with IT Remote support tools
- Install and Update Devices with SOE
- Technical knowledge of Intune/SCCM and ITSM tools and processes is desired
- Support for Server, Network, WIfi, RF and Backup infrastructure at sites
- Troubleshooting of Printers and RF Devices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Team Work, and PM skills
- Love of Technology and a desire to try new things and see how they work
- Strong Microsoft Windows o/s experience
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Office 365
- Applicants must have completed a Tertiary level qualification
- Bonus if applicants have a technical certification in ITIL (but not necessary)
This role amounts to $50, 000 Including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours per week.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Bridging Visa, Australian Permanent...
- Locations:Regional New South...
- Program Duration
$50,000 including superannuation
- POSITION START DATE
Dec 2022 (approx)
- Closing Date:2nd Dec 2022, 12:59 pm