Purpose of the Job
This role is required to provide efficient, effective and timely delivery of IT Site based support services. Ensuring all customer requests for service are resolved/delievered/managed in accordance with agreed service levels to minimise the impact of service disruptions, whilst ensuring that processes and procedures are adhered to.
Manage the Business-as-Usual Desktop and End User Devices across all of Australia. The objective of this role is to resolve all day to day incidents, service requests and project requests within the required SLA with high degree of user satisfaction.
- Manage Computer Hardware
- Manage Standard Operation environment (SOE) Support
- Incident Resolution
- Service Request and Project Support
- Asset and Patch Management of End User Devices
- Single Point of Contact of support of IT assets at site
- Factory Support
- Provide Escalation and advice support to region
- Provide Project Resources to regional site IT rollouts
- Troubleshooting End User Computing devices
- Windows 10 and Office 365 troubleshooting
- Remote Support with IT Remote support tools
- Install and Update Devices with SOE
- Technical knowledge of Intune/SCCM and ITSM tools and processes is desired
- Support for Server, Network, WIfi, RF and Backup infrastructure at sites
- Troubleshooting of Printers and RF Devices
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Team Work, and PM skills
- Love of Technology and a desire to try new things and see how they work
- Strong Microsoft Windows o/s experience
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in Office 365
- Applicants must have completed a Tertiary level qualification
- Bonus if applicants have a technical certification in ITIL (but not necessary)
This role amounts to $50, 000 Including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours per week.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Salary Range
$50, 000 Including Superannuation
- Program Duration
- Expected Start Date
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm