Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity available for a Content Manager Consultant to become part of our Professional Services Team, based in Canberra/Sydney/Melbourne. This role will see you providing services to external customers in a fast paced & dynamic environment. You’ll be part of a highly skilled team working on the forefront of Professional Services team with great opportunity to develop.
Through our breadth of solutions, we are uniquely positioned to help our customers solve business problems and deliver against the needs and opportunities of Hybrid IT, from mainframe to mobile to cloud.
There are endless development opportunities available within Micro Focus, and, if you have the right attitude and willingness, we will be able to nurture a successful career for you. We are the 7th largest software company in the world.
- Contributing to the design of technical solutions for customers
- Implementing, documenting, and testing solutions within customer environment
- Working with customer technical teams to activate and acquire relevant system audit records
- Performing system configuration, updates and upgrades, Data Migrations, health monitoring and system tuning
- Identification and development of reporting, alerting, and monitoring content to suit customer needs
- Works under supervision of technical lead and with customer nominated representatives to accomplish assigned tasks.
- Troubleshooting system errors/problems and must have logical reasoning / problem solving.
- Acts professionally with customers.
- Team player and maintains good relationships with team members and customers.
- Understands the company’s strategy.
- Participates in chosen technical community or profession, and regularly attends profession or community of interest events.
Education and Experience Required
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/IT or equivalent industry experience
Knowledge and Skills
Nice to have / understanding
- Groovy Scripting
- Enterprise content management domain knowledge (Micro Focus CM or other EDRMS)
- Logical reasoning / problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter with desire to develop a career in Enterprise Content Management domain
- Microsoft C#.NET (programming language C#)
- Web services development
- Web App development
- Windows Scheduler development
- Relevant industry certifications in Content Manager area.
- System administration with Linux & Windows Server.
- MF Content Manager 10 with .NET SDK (programming)
- RESTful Web Services and Windows Scheduler
All successful applicants will be required to undergo reference and police checks as part of the application process.
This role starts from $60,000 plus superannuation per annum for a Graduate working full-time.
You MUST be an Australian Citizen or PR
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering, Engineering...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Locations:Melbourne, Regional Victoria
- Program Duration
$50,949 incl. super
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:24th Jan 2023, 4:01 am