This company is a global leader and works with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities, and civil society. They formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental, and financial benefits.
For the past 50 years, the company with a team of more than 2,500 employees operates in 90 plus countries.
About the Role:
You will fill an important role in supporting the delivery of a variety of projects and have an opportunity to frequently engage with clients and internal stakeholders. Together with our team members, you will work under the support and guidance of our management team to shape your career at the company.
A key area of focus will be project management and supporting the bid and tender activities which will be taught on the job. Through this work, you will gain experience within all facets of project management and business development. While your role will vary considerably, some of your key responsibilities will include:
- Working with Managers and Directors on project delivery
- Liaising with our clients to ensure we are providing the requisite level of service
- Managing project financial forecasts and budgets
- Providing input into technical reports and presentations
- Assisting in the preparation of bids and tenders
- Providing support in the recruitment of key personnel for bids and tenders
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Level of financial or numerical acumen with the ability to grasp the concept of budgets and forecasts
- Prior work experience in any field (having worked in any capacity during school or university)
- Ability to think on your feet and be flexible in the face of change
- Strong multi-tasking skills with an ability to work under pressure
- Modern CBD Office
- Great culture and social events
- Five weeks annual leave
- 11% Superannuation (included in below salary amount)
This role amounts to $50,955 including superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Salary Range
$50,955 including superannuation
- Program Duration
- Expected Start Date
- Closing Date:16th Apr 2021, 1:59 pm