This role is open to applicants across Australia as this job is remote.
The company is one of Australia’s leading wealth management organisations and we are listed on the Australian Securities Exchange in the ASX top 200. We are a leading financial services firm that believes success comes from our people. We're committed to supporting your talent and skills throughout your career, as you help us build a culture that affects change for our customers - and for the community too. Our team is seeking a quality focussed, enthusiastic, self-starter, and independent Graduate Java Developer to join our team.
About the role
Ideally, we are looking for a graduate who is technically knowledgeable and is a fast learner. You will be working as part of a team that works on a client engagement tool used by our financial advisers, delivering goals-based advice.
The skill set we are looking for focuses on the following technologies:
- Java EE
- REST APIs
- MongoDB, MySQL
- Elastic search
- You should have good written and verbal communication skills
- Completed or working towards a relevant Australian Degree.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Ability to be self-sufficient.
- Enthusiasm to provide a great customer experience.
This role amounts to $65,000 plus superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Computer Science, Cyber Security, Engineering Software,...
- Work rights:Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Work from home:
Employees are not required to work at the company’s physical office - there is complete flexibility to work from home or elsewhere. This can be used to accommodate employees who are based overseas or wish to travel.
- Locations:Canberra, Regional ACT,...
$65,000 plus superannuation
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:6th Oct 2022, 11:02 pm