Purpose of the Job:
Assist the Security Analyst to provide Operational Support for the management of the IT security systems, components, and processes which proactively protect the integrity, confidentially and availability of corporate business Information.
- Provide operational support and maintenance of the security policies, standards, guidelines and procedures
- Assist to Audit IT Infrastructure and Applications to ensure compliance of policies, standards, guidelines, procedures
- Assist to Ensure Build and run activities comply to policies, standards, guidelines, procedures
- Provide backup to the IT Security SME
- Be the focal point for ALL security related questions queries
- Stay abreast of industry best practices in risk management
- Assist the Major Incident Management role in the event of a Security related breech
- Perform security awareness education for IT and end customers
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Knowledge of security frameworks, standards, policies and best industry practices
- Ability to assist in analyzing, isolating and interpret business requirements/issues and translate into appropriate security and risk solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in IS Security, IT, MIS, etc.
Desirable Qualifications and Experience:
- Working towards a professional security accreditation like CISSP, CISM, SANS, GIAC, CCNA Security etc.
- Ability to bridge the gap between IT and business needs
This role amounts to $55,000 Including superannuation for a Graduate working full-time for 12 months
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Position Start Date
November 16, 2021
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:6th Nov 2021, 12:59 pm