- Build Windows 10 laptops
- Wipe/kill laptops and desktops
- Update ServiceNow computer asset status for all built and killed devices
- Comply with WHS obligations and responsibilities in accordance with the requirements for this role as set out on the intranet
- Takes pride in their work and positively impacts those around them
- Inspires confidence by consistently delivering quality work
- Maintains composure under pressure by finding ways to manage their reactions to challenging situations
- Behaves consistently with the firm’s values and brand and inspires this in others
Connects and Collaborates with People
- Takes an active interest in others and gets to know the people they interact with
- Treats people with respect and in a fair and consistent way
- Adopts a positive communication style, even when challenged by others
Contributes to the Success of Others
- Maintains an awareness of the firm’s purpose, objectives and structure
- Recognises how their work contributes to and affects the work of others, and prioritises and communicates accordingly
- Identifies opportunities to assist others and readily volunteers their help
Enhances the Client Experience
- Finds ways to enhance the experience of the firm’s clients through their daily tasks.
- Shows a willingness to go the extra mile to deliver great service.
- Goes above and beyond to contribute to the success of the firm
- Pays attention to the quality and accuracy of their work
- Suggests new ideas or ways of doing things in a confident, constructive and sensitive way
Qualifications, skills and experience
- Solid IT Technical knowledge, with a good general knowledge of Microsoft Office and Windows OS (Versions 7 and 10)
- Team player
- Attention to detail
- Ability to fully own requests, and see through to completion
- Currently studying in Information Services or equivalent (desirable)
Accepting undergraduates with part-time and full-time availability, at a minimum of 3 full days per week for 2-3 months.
Enter an employer or university you want to find in our search bar.