Illuminance Solutions is an award-winning company operating primarily in Perth, Western Australia. We were awarded the Microsoft Global Partner of the year for Social Impact, Rising Stars in Diversity, and ACS Digital Disruptors Awards all in 2019 amongst others. We provide services to a wide range of industry segments across all sectors, including non-profits. Our team boasts a supportive and collaborative work environment that encourages members to contribute meaningfully and create a positive impact on society.
We are committed to providing quality solutions to resolve business challenges using the most current platforms, including Microsoft Dynamics 365, Power Platform, SharePoint, Azure, Power BI and other systems.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic and dynamic individual to join their growing team. Illuminance Solutions is committed to mentoring the right student through a customised learning path tailored to your personality and career objectives.
This role will give you a solid grasp of project life cycles, enhance your technical skills, develop customer management skills, and project delivery skills.
- Work with industry products and apply your knowledge
- Continuously learn industry and product changes and improve your knowledge
- Support the project team in development and system customisation
- Prepare business requirement and system documentation
- Communicate problem resolutions to internal team and Illuminance customers
- Participation in internal knowledge building and topic presentations
- Participating in a team that motivates and supports each other
- Understanding of data modelling
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent written and verbal communication to establish effective working relationships
- Strong understanding in C#, Java or other object-oriented languages
- Understanding of people’s interaction with technology
- Knowledge of data structure
- Business analysis skills
You must be studying toward a recognised qualification in Information Technology / Information Systems, Spftware Engineering, Computer Science or similar.
This scholarship amounts to $34,000 tax-free for Undergraduates working full-time for twelve months at 40 hours per week.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Software, Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm