The IT Helpdesk Analyst is an important member of the IT Infrastructure and Helpdesk Team providing first-class support to internal users and supporting most corporate systems. The team is responsible for supporting around 450 internal users. Being a hosting led company, we have the privilege of working with bleeding-edge technologies and play an important role as the typical customer base, in providing feedback to product managers on current offerings and upcoming ones.
The IT Helpdesk Analyst is a passionate individual that cares about people, enjoys the daily interaction with users, and will own technical issues until resolution while providing timely updates to the users. This individual will go above and beyond and will delight their customers at every opportunity.
- The face of the internal Helpdesk;
- Passionate about IT Support;
- Customer Service focussed;
- Ability to learn on the job;
- Some after-hours project tasks may be required from time to time.
This role reports to the IT Infrastructure Manager. The IT Helpdesk Analyst will work under a system of escalations and is required to follow directions given from Level 2 or 3 Analysts/Engineers.
- Provide customer-facing and over the phone support for initial fault diagnosis; liaise with the customer throughout to ensure satisfactory resolution of the problem;
- Administration and Support of internal users accounts on Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Lync, MS Sharepoint and other internally developed systems;
- Assist with Telephony System-related incidents including first and second Level Support and escalations to the vendor as required;
- Manage the Helpdesk Incident queues ensuring that all resolutions are achieved within agreed SLAs;
- Run and/or assist with fortnightly Company-Wide Video Conferences and adhoc meetings including but not limited to contents, preparation of conference rooms, testing and Live Broadcast;
- Support company HUB, our 24/7 Contact Centre, with general user support;
- Maintain timesheet entries for all incidents and problems completed.
- At least 2 years completed Tertiary IT Qualifications from an Australian university
- Some experience in PC Hardware configuration utilizing imaging software;
- Experience supporting LAN’s, PC operating systems and desktop software;
- Previous exposure working in a variety of PC fields including Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Exchange, Windows, TCP/IP
- Previous exposure with Windows Server and administration of a LAN environment would be highly desirable;
- Communication and interpersonal skills User Training
- Problem-solving and analytical skills Report writing
- Ability to prioritise and control workload
- Job type:Internships
Information Systems, Information Technology
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Closing Date:30th Nov 2020, 12:59 pm