We are currently looking for junior developer to join our Adelaide Business Systems Delivery Team.
If you want to work in a truly agile environment with a strong engineering culture look no further. You"ll be working in a team with full stack developers, testers, BAs, and product to ensure the effective operation, maintenance and enhancement of business software systems used in the organisation for effective business operation.
What you will be doing
- Support and development of web applications using Outsystems
- Development and support of platforms using Universe database including Pick Basic and Progress database using 4GL languages
- Tier 2 application support for web and server-based applications (Java and dotNet)
- MS SQL Server and MySQL databases data support
- General daily application support tasks.
What we want from you
- A keen and resourceful problem solver
- Passionate about software development
- Driven to work closely with users to achieve great outcomes
- Able to familiarise yourself with complex business domains
- Good at articulating yourself with both technical and non-technical people
- Have a genuine interest in business problems and focused on using technology to help achieve business outcomes
Working at IOOF
Software development at IOOF is not like your typical enterprise company. Our engineering culture is rooted in agile values, a rare thing for companies of our breed. Some of the highlights of our culture include:
- We hire talented people and get out of their way
- Our agile teams are cross functional and self-organising
- We have minimal hierarchy and organisational red tape
- We encourage and promote grass roots leadership from within our teams
- Continuous improvement is our focus
- We favour collaboration over rigid process
This is all underpinned by supportive management who focus on removing obstacles and providing space for our delivery teams to do what they do best. We value diverse ideas, opinions and experience. This is only achieved through diversity of our workforce.
Our workplace is an open and accepting environment for people of all cultures, genders and backgrounds. We are contributors to the open source community and have a strong open source culture. We invest in our people with opportunities for training and attending conferences.
- We offer development opportunities at an ASX top 200 company
- A professional, supportive and friendly culture
- A range of corporate and lifestyle benefits
If you believe you're a good fit for this opportunity, we would like to hear from you. Please submit your resume with a covering letter.
Applicants will be required to provide evidence of their eligibility to work in Australia, and at a minimum be required to undertake police and basic credit checks as a condition of employment.
This Graduate role amounts to $47,270 including superannuation for a graduate working 37.5 hours a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Engineering Software, Information Systems,...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Program Duration
- Working Hours
- Expected Start Date
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2021, 12:59 pm