- Great opportunity to be part of one of Australia"s largest associations which are going through an exciting transformation program.
- You will be supporting the team through undertaking gap analysis, requirements gathering and preparing data for migration for SharePoint Online.
- You will engage with various levels of Stakeholders on a day to day basis.
- While on this exciting program, you will be supported by your manager and an external SharePoint Partner.
- Directly support the Project Manager when delivering project activities.
- Analyze current state vs. future state of information storage throughout the organisation
- Undertake requirements gathering in order to translate the technical change to the business.
- Develop a SharePoint data migration plan with the help of the external SharePoint Partner
- Execute the SharePoint data migration plan with the help of the external SharePoint Partner
Skills and Experience:
- Understanding or exposure to, and experience with, Agile delivery methodologies.
- The ability to work effectively within a small team.
- Interpersonal and communication skills must be strong.
- The ability to effectively liaise and communicate with stakeholders and build strong relationships.
The company is willing to consider a candidate who is available either 4 or 5 days a week.
This scholarship amounts to $34,000 tax-free for an undergraduate available 5 days a week for 12 months.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm