auticon is an international IT consulting company like no other. We are a social impact enterprise with a group of passionate and influencial investors such as Sir Richard Branson, The Porsche Family and various Venture Capital Funds. We employ, train and develop autistic individuals for tech, data and IT consultancy roles. Our consultants work across a range of industries and technologies and are supported to develop meaningful and rewarding careers in technology through job coaching and ongoing training. Learn more about us here.
As we are an organisation specifically set up to support autistic individuals, you must have an autism diagnosis or be in the process of getting a diagnosis to apply for this role.
auticon are now recruiting for Permanent, Full-time and Part-time roles in technology, data and IT based in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Canberra.
When you join auticon, you will receive:
- A full-time salary, paid by auticon, even if you are not on a project
- A dedicated 360 support framework via your job coach / psychologist and technical lead
- An autism friendly environment, working culture and values
- The opportunity to use your tech skills and abilities on a wide range of projects
At auticon we focus on developing your skills and opportunities. We help our employees to build confidence and deliver groundbreaking IT projects.
About the job
Whether you are an expert or a beginner, if you are interested in IT, then we should get to know each other.
Please get in touch if you:
- Have or are currently seeking an autism diagnosis
- Have some workplace experience – experience in the tech industry is ideal, but not essential
- Are in the process of completing or have completed a degree, diploma or certificate in Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics (STEM)
- Can code in a relevant coding language
- Please email your CV and details of relevant experience to [email protected]
- If you would prefer, feel free to email a video or audio clip about yourself and your experiences instead of a traditional CV
- To learn more about auticon careers, please visit https://auticon.com.au/career/
At auticon we stand for and celebrate difference. We are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect, where equal employment opportunities are available to all without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
- Job type:Entry Level Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 1:59 pm