Overview and All About You
We have an exciting offer for a Technical Consultant to join the client’s fast-growing team across Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane! The successful candidate will be working with a team of like-minded IT professionals who are excited about new technologies and receive ongoing mentorship and training advancing your professional development.
The ideal candidate for this position should:
- Have equivalent experience or Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Software Engineering
- Have experience or at least an understanding of Configuration Management, Asset Management and/or Discovery
- Any experience with SCCM, ADDM, UCMDB, Flexera would be highly beneficial
- Be able to clearly articulate and communicate with all stakeholders to encourage internal and external business relations
- Be eager to learn and explore the client’s product offerings including ServiceNow, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Collaborate with colleagues to contribute to the ever-growing knowledge pool
This opportunity is available in Melbourne, Sydney, and Brisbane.
This role is 12-months full-time for a graduate and the salary is negotiable depending on experience.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Computer Science, Cyber Security, Data Science...
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen
Sydney, Brisbane, Melbourne
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2021, 1:59 pm