The Zetta Group is a national IT Services Provider with a broad range of capabilities and a significant player in the West Australian ICT consulting market with an enviable list of blue-chip clients.
Zetta are looking for a Service Desk / IT Support Intern to join them for a six-month scholarship opportunity. Reporting to the Service Management Consultant, this opportunity will see you ideally working full time (minimum 4 days per week) and commencing as soon as possible.
The Service Desk Support Analyst/ Engineer is the key person in the delivery of end-to-end remote technical and onsite support to The Zetta Group clients.
This role works within the Service Desk team and across multiple clients. First level assistance to users and assisting in the recording and triage of incidents and requests to relevant support teams.
- Desktop fundamentals
- Customer focused with strong customer service skills
- Solid verbal and written communication skills; technical writing
- Demonstrated knowledge of Windows and MS Office environments
- Basic understanding of connectivity within a network, understands TCP/IP and name resolution, and familiar with infrastructure services (e.g. DNS, DHCP, WINS).
- Demonstrated knowledge of networking and client/server environments
Desired Experience/Business Skills
- Quality outcome focus combined with a sense of urgency
- Inquisitive, challenge the status quo
- Process focused
- Good team player
- Ability to work to documented procedures, agreed deadlines and deliver to service level agreements
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Studying towards a bachelor’s degree qualification in Computer Science/Engineering/IT Information Systems
This scholarship amounts to $18,000 tax-free for an Undergraduate working full-time, 40 hours a week for 6 months. There are two roles available.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Closing Date:11th Oct 2019, 12:59 pm