Addax's Business Development team works collaboratively to deliver successful sales outcomes that meet our business goals. To enhance the core capabilities of our Business Development team, we seeking an energetic and passionate Marketing Coordinator with proven skills and a focus on working with B2B service companies.
Specifically, the Marketing Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Developing and executing B2B marketing campaigns and activities in order to drive lead generation, capture prospects for our Sales team to engage.
- Designing and maintaining a marketing calendar to regularly engage with target market segments that generate follow up sales activities and engagements.
- Coordinating with our key suppliers and partners to leverage their marketing resources and adapt these into our overall marketing strategy, campaigns and assets.
- Utilising CRM and marketing automation platforms for marketing activities, including targeted promotional EDMs and regular newsletters.
- Tracking and reporting on all marketing and campaign activity effectiveness to drive continual improvements in B2B messaging and collateral.
- Researching industry trends and remaining up-to-date with digital and social media trends.
- Assisting with the evolution of the Addax brand and provide hands-on support for other relevant marketing strategies, projects, and initiatives such as events, trade shows, content creation, marketing collateral, and digital assets.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
As a valued member of the Addax Business Solutions team, it’s expected that you will bring your best self each day with enthusiasm, initiative, and a sense of fun. In addition to this you need to meet the criteria below:
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal).
- Working knowledge of B2B marketing campaigns from idea generation, planning and content creation, through to execution and analysis.
- Proficient digital marketing skills including experience with managing website content, maintaining CRM and content-management systems, using marketing automation software, maintaining social media platforms, and Microsoft Office 365 suite.
- Proficient skills within graphic design and presentation tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, Canva, or similar.
- Ability to provide key metrics and reporting on all campaigns and key marketing initiatives.
- Proficiency in copy writing and content creation that aligns with brand tone and engages with target verticals and specific buyer personas.
- Some experience in B2B marketing.
- Familiarity with organisations like Addax Business Solutions who deliver Software products and/or Professional Services
WHAT ADDAX WILL BRING
- We pride ourselves on providing a relaxed and supportive, yet challenging environment in which our staff can fulfil their potential.
- We value the personal development of our staff, and provide an inclusive, family-friendly workplace with easy parking, accessibility to local transport and close proximity to cafes and restaurants.
- We also provide a flexible work environment arrangement, with the choice to work predominately from home or in the office.
- Competitive remuneration will be offered to the right candidate.
WANT TO APPLY?
If this sounds like the right opportunity for you, please forward your resume and cover letter to [email protected] quoting ADX-GT-041 in the subject line.
Salary is negotiable, based on your skills, experience, and expertise, and only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted for this position.
We like to hire exceptional people who pay attention to detail, so let's put this to the test: Please include in your response the details of a marketing campaign you were involved in and outline in your own words the results generated and what could have been improved.
You must be Fluent in English and have the right to work in Australia to be eligible for this position.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Marketing and Sales,...
- Work rights:
Australian Working Visa, Australian Permanent...
- 5/19 Wotan Street Innaloo WA 6064Locations:
- Closing Date:2nd Nov 2021, 12:59 pm