Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
The Commerce Solution Account Management (SAM) team drive engagement, retention and growth across our Commerce customer accounts throughout the APAC region.
They are trusted advisors across all levels of customer stakeholders, building relationships and helping to realize value from the Commerce platform. The Commerce Digital Engagement Co-Ordinator will the SAM team to advance our one-to-many engagements.
What you will be doing
- Co-ordinate scaled customer value initiatives including but not limited to webinar series, customer communications
- Build trends and insights across the customer engagements
- Advance the Commerce on-demand value generation through growth of self-service content including documents, slides, video walk-throughs
- Contribute to initiatives to drive customer intelligence and stories
- Develop a deep expertise of Adobe Commerce platform and its use cases across our customer base
What you would need to succeed
- Graduate in 2022 OR have graduated no earlier than Dec 2021
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
- Ability to work full time as of February 2023
- Clear communication and ability to translate technology into customer value
- Strong numeracy skills and ability to report on and analyze customer account data - proficiency with MS Excel
- Creativity and production skills for content creation
- Proactive individual with a 'can-do' attitude who focuses and commits
- Ability to develop positive relationships internally and with customers/partners
Get to know us a little more
Simply put, we're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage, measure, monetise content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts to learn more about our business (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) and learn more about the business units at Adobe (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Computer Science,...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- POSITION START DATE
Feb 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:30th Sep 2022, 7:00 am