Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Reporting to the Manager, eCommerce APAC, this role is focused on optimizing our online consumer business with focus on enhancing the local experience.
Responsible for driving “GTM” (go to market) ecommerce projects. This would include ideation and planning testing and optimization areas in order to meet customer growth targets and associated KPIs, aligned with business objectives.
- Work closely with the eCommerce Manager on improving customer experience, conversion
- Hands on eCommerce internship that will help accelerate your future career
- Analyze and report on customer behavior and website performance
- eCommerce projects as directed by business requirements
- Looks at specific parts of various customer journeys through the customer lifecycle to find efficiencies and improvements to the overall customer experience
- You are proactive and self-starter, looking to gain cross-functional experience and grow within the business
- Working toward a degree in a related subject - e.g. business studies, computer science, marketing, customer experience
- Strong analytical skills, able to manage, interpret and act upon multiple sources of data and customer feedback
- Highly obsessed with conversion and new acquisition, but also advocate of customer experience and importance of customer retention
- Good communicator and ability to interact with different groups - marketing, campaign, ops, legal, product, web, ecommerce
- Graduate by the end of 2023 with an outstanding record of academic achievement
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week for 6 months (April to Oct 2023)
Get to know us a little more
Simply put, we're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage, measure, monetise content to achieve their business goals.
Check out our fast facts (https://www.adobe.com/au/about-adobe/fast-facts.html) to learn more about our business and learn more about our key functions here (https://universitycareerswithadobeaus.splashthat.com/).
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting, Management
- Work rights:Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm