Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences. We’re passionate about empowering people to craft beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
Adobe is hiring interns to join the team in 2023! As the Sales Operations intern, you will use strong data analysis skills to identify market opportunities, and drive sales success by analyzing the markets and providing relevant insights.
What you'll Do
- In depth data analysis, manipulation and simplification to define sales addressable market
- Partner with the Sales Ops lead and regional sales leader in the day-to-day running of the business
- Support business reviews, including weekly, monthly, and quarterly forecast process, using pipeline analysis, data validation, and identify gaps and actions required
- Provide insights through detailed revenue and product analysis
- Build peer support and strong internal-company relationships with other key management personnel, across all regions
What you need to succeed
- Suitable for a student in their final year of tertiary studies, ideally in IT, Finance, Commerce or a related field
- Graduate by the end of 2023 with an outstanding record of academic achievement
- Australian citizen or permanent resident or a New Zealand citizen based in Sydney
- Ability to work a minimum of 3 days per week for 6 months (April to Oct 2023)
- A keen curiosity about market strategy and how data can drive efficient decision making
- Strong problem-solving skills, analytical capabilities and collaboration skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise multiple tasks concurrently
- Strong analytical, accounting, and advanced Excel skills.
- "Can do / Will do" attitude in supporting the business
- Have a growth mindset, commitment to quality and be results driven and customer focused
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, ability to present complex ideas to diverse audience
- Ability to be successful working in highly matrixed organization
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through our unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe's the place for you. Discover what our employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of gender, race or color, ethnicity or national origin, age, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or veteran status.
Get to know us a little more
Simply put, we're a NASDAQ-listed leader in digital marketing and media software, we help individuals and enterprise customers to make, manage, measure, monetise content to achieve their business goals.
- Job type:Internships
- Disciplines:Accounting, Administration, Business and Commerce, Consulting,...
- Work rights:New Zealand Citizen, Australian Citizen,...
- Work from home:
Employees are allowed to work remotely some of the time but most of the work is done at the company’s physical office. Remote work is considered a perk or a privilege. For example, an employee may work from home for 1-2 days per week.
- Program Duration
- POSITION START DATE
Apr 2023 (approx)
- Closing Date:23rd Sep 2022, 1:59 pm