STRATEGY CONSULTING INTERN / GRADUATE OPPORTUNITY – do you want to become a strategy consultant?
In your final year of study? Just graduated? Advancy Sydney is currently offering paid internship and graduate positions.
Who we are:
Advancy is a leading boutique strategy consulting firm with 10 offices around the world. Our founding partners are from Bain & Co and the Boston Consulting Group.
The sectors we mostly work in are consumer goods, food and beverage, luxury and retail. Our corporate clients are some of the some of the world's best brands such as Nespresso, Woolworths, LVMH, Beam Suntory, Pernod Ricard and L’Oreal.
We are also a pre-eminent advisor to private equity. Our clients include the best known global and Australian funds such as PEP, Quadrant, CPE and TPG.
Who we are looking for:
· Outstanding analytical and communication skills
· First class academics
· Previous internship experience, preferably in investment banking or consulting
Your experience at Advancy:
From day one, you will be treated as a full-time associate consultant, working alongside CEOs and Private Equity executives on global strategy and value creation initiatives. You will have direct exposure to the Senior Partners of Advancy and quickly build-up your skills to manage your own modules within larger engagements.
You will have the same benefits as full time consultants, participating in our social and professional events.
Transition to joining full-time:
Most often, assuming things have gone well on both sides, we make offers to our trainees to join us full-time. Below are some of the benefits we offer to full-timers:
· Outstanding learning environment – we work principally at CEO level, on corporate strategy or private equity engagements, with organisations seeking to maintain or attain leadership in their sector. You will fully benefit from the global Advancy network through staff exchanges and transfers, global practices, joint training and inter-office events.
· Making a difference – initiatives and risk taking are part of our culture. There is no premium for job titles or age
· Competitive salary package - we ensure our packages are aligned with the best paying strategy consulting firms and offer additional benefits such as more holiday time
· Fast track promotion opportunities - you could become a manager in 4 years
· Opportunities for exchanges with our other offices, such as Paris, London and New York
· Balanced lifestyle - we pride ourselves on a balanced lifestyle. We work mainly from our own offices, with most of our clients either a short stroll from our Sydney CBD office
How to apply:
Please email your resume, academic transcript and brief cover letter to: [email protected] indicating when you will graduate and if you are available for a graduate position or a 3-6 month full-time internship starting in January 2021 (if your availability differs to this, bring this to our attention and there is scope to begin earlier/later).
Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis from when they are submitted.
Please don’t forget to check our website (www.advancy.com.au) for frequently asked questions and testimonials
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance, Business and Commerce,...
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident
- Level 4, 66 Hunter street, Sydney NSW 2000Locations:
- Closing Date:10th Sep 2020, 12:59 pm