Make Amazing Happen!
With the ever-changing landscape of infrastructure and development in Australia and New Zealand, we are excited to be seeking our next cohort of undergraduates.
We are seeking enthusiastic undergraduates who love problem solving, working in diverse teams and who share our passion for excellence in client service and project delivery.
At AECOM we believe that infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Our 87,000 professionals around the world partner with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come. From transportation, water and energy, to buildings and national governments, AECOM is the world’s premier infrastructure firm. Whether you are an engineer, planner, scientist or data expert, we are looking for people who share our purpose and are passionate about improving the communities in which we operate.
As an undergraduate, you will have the chance to work alongside graduates, technical experts and industry leaders. You will gain exposure to iconic projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities. This will be a fantastic opportunity to build long-term meaningful connections for your career’s.
We will provide you with support and direction to ensure you have a positive placement with us and return to university inspired.
- Assist team and project managers by developing good working relationships with clients during the delivery of projects
- Develop good relations with your team and other teams across multiple business areas and locations
- Undertaking a tertiary qualification in Environmental Engineering or Science
- Interest in site work and getting hands on.
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Environmental, Environment
Australian Permanent Resident, Australian Citizen,...
- Closing Date:16th Aug 2019, 1:59 pm