Make Amazing Happen!
At AECOM we believe that infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Our 56,000 professionals around the world partner with clients to solve the world’s most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come. From transportation, water and energy, to buildings and national governments, AECOM is the world’s premier infrastructure firm. Whether you are an engineer, planner, scientist, project manager or designer, we are looking for people who share our purpose and are passionate about improving the communities in which we operate. Undergraduates with their fresh ideas and ways of thinking are highly valued at AECOM. With the ever-changing landscape of infrastructure and development in Australasia, we are excited to be seeking our next cohort of undergraduates for our summer intake.
Roles available in Cairns, Mackay & Rockhampton
Prior to applying, review our job opportunities here. This will give you an understanding of what each role entails, allowing you to match your qualifications & interests with the right position.
Below we have included a summary of the roles available in our Cairns, Mackay & Rockhampton offices:
- Undergraduate Civil Engineer - Cairns in our Highways/General team
- Undergraduate Civil Engineer - Mackay in our Highways/General team
- Undergraduate Civil Engineer - Rockhampton in our Highways/General team
Should your application be progressed, we will ask you to specify your preferred role/es at a later stage. We recommend you make note of your preferences now and include them in your cover letter.
Minimum Requirements :
- A strong sense of commitment, a willingness to learn, and a desire to work in a dynamic deadline driven environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills
- Undertaking a relevant tertiary qualification for the role you are applying for
Your Development As an undergraduate, you will have the chance to work alongside graduates, technical experts, and industry leaders, gaining exposure to iconic projects that help shape and connect our cities and communities. This will be a fantastic opportunity to build long-term meaningful connections for your career. We will provide you with support and direction to ensure you have an inspiring and positive placement with us, ready to resume your studies in 2022 with new knowledge and practical insights.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Engineering Civil Structural
- Work rights:
Australian Permanent Resident, New Zealand...
Queensland, Cairns, Mackay,...
- Closing Date:13th Aug 2021, 12:59 pm