- Work 20 hours a week part-time whilst completing your study
- 6 month Semester Internship Program to build your commercial skills and experience
- Hands-on role with coaching and development support
When you work at Allianz, you’re part of a strong global insurer, helping to protect over 3 million Australians. You’ll have opportunities to grow and drive your career your way, work with people from all different backgrounds, and feel free to bring fresh thinking.
The Allianz Semester Internship Program is a unique and exciting opportunity providing you with a tailored and supportive early career experience. Our Semester Internship Program allows you to study full-time and still actively contribute in a meaningful way by working 20 hours per week part-time over the course of your internship.
We will be recruiting Interns for our 2021 Semester Internship Program, in the following streams:
Actuarial - Gain valuable experience in the key areas of Actuarial at Allianz. Depending on skills and interests, the Actuarial Intern will receive a placement in Actuarial Pricing and Data Analytics, Workers Compensation or Finance Actuarial.
Finance - As a Finance Intern you will have the opportunity to work amongst a high performing Finance division and will be involved and exposed to a number of our key Finance functions.
Data Analytics - As a Data Analytics Intern, you will be placed on an expert stream designed to build your skills with analysing Data. Our Data Analytics Intern will join one of the following areas: Human Resources, Actuarial Pricing & Data Analytics, Market Management & Customer Insights or the IT Data Office.
What else is on offer?
- Flexible Semester Internship that allows you to balance your study and work commitment.
- On-the-job development and technical training to assist you to accelerate your skills.
- Support, mentoring and leadership through Senior Leaders and our Talent Management team.
- An attractive range of employee benefits, including insurance at discounted rates, community support programs and flexible leave arrangements.
- Market competitive remuneration.
To be eligible to apply:
- You are a penultimate year or final year undergraduate student studying Accounting, Data Analytics or Actuarial.
- You will be available to work a minimum of 20 hours per week during your semester internship.
- You are an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or hold Australian Permanent Residency at the time of application.
- You must attach your most up to date University results in the form of an Academic Transcript or university-issued proof of results .
- You must attach a cover letter outlining your suitability to the role and a resume.
Applications will close on Monday 5 May 2021, 9am AEST.
For more about what's on offer and who we're looking for, please visit our website: https://www.allianz.com.au/careers/kick-start-your-career/
For those who dare, here is your home, Interns.
- Job type:Internships
Accounting, Actuary, Data Science and Analytics
- Work rights:
Australian Citizen, Australian Permanent Resident,...
- Program Duration
- Closing Date:5th May 2021, 2:00 am